Do you think midoriya's power as a curse?

Blackangel

it can be transferred and it puts too much pressure on the body. it's like a curse for a civilian who doesn't want to have a quirk.
but a weak body can become strong for a little while

Well, it depends on how one see it.
I don't think of it as a curse at all. More like he got the absolute power, even if it has it's own flaws.

It's still the strongest and no one was able to figure out the secret or defeat that power.
That's all what matters when everything is at stake.

Midoriya had to train a lot to be able to "stomach" the power without it breaking apart. I supposed that would mean that for someone unprepared it could really be a curse.

His attitude makes that power a curse.. Risking and placing life on the line each time ,although it is circumstances that make him to do that .. that does plunder his body.. If he learns to use it cleaverly and harness it like the one where he used his leg instead of using fingers each time , then it's a real game changer.

[quote="Kaynil" pid='120892' dateline='1547968672']
Midoriya had to train a lot to be able to "stomach" the power without it breaking apart. I supposed that would mean that for someone unprepared it could really be a curse.
[/quote]
but a very strong villian can take it without problem.
there are many nasty people

[quote="Sase" pid='120908' dateline='1547994769']
His attitude makes that power a curse.. Risking and placing life on the line each time ,although it is circumstances that make him to do that .. that does plunder his body.. If he learns to use it cleaverly and harness it like the one where he used his leg instead of using fingers each time , then it's a real game changer.
[/quote]

i don't like him doing that and risking everything but it is what a mc should do

Back