Do you store your favorite anime?

I used to store a lot of anime back when I started watching it. I had Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Steins Gate, Psycho Pass, Phantom, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter, Mirai Nikki, Angel Beats, Another, Code Geass. I lost Bleach and a deleted some of these. I'm gonna delete everything except Naruto and One Piece soon because all of them have low quality.

I've been downloading anime recently(in 720p), series that are either really old or really long like Dragon Ball or Diamond no Ace. I watch fairly recent long series on the internet because I like to read comments after watching an episode and there are a lot of funny comments and observations and I like them. 
Or, when the websites I stream don't work properly, I download them. This happened with Akatsuki no Yona, Made in Abyss, Ano Hana, God Eater.

Hmm.. I bet you got a really fast overbearing contention. I don't like streaming anime in the first place

Claraviolet said:
Hmm.. I bet you got a really fast overbearing contention. I don't like streaming anime in the first place

I've no idea what that means.
I prefer downloading over streaming too, but I like streaming new anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
I've no idea what that means.
I prefer downloading over streaming too, but I like streaming new anime.
Damn the stupid autocorrect. I meant high speed network connection. Oh.. Then after watching you prefer deleting eh?

Claraviolet said:
Damn the stupid autocorrect. I meant high speed network connection. Oh.. Then after watching you prefer deleting eh?

Depends. 3-4 years down the line, if the definition of my monitor increases(that is if I get a new monitor with better definitino), 720P videos will become worthless, just like how 360P and 480P videos are worthless in my current monitor.

MadaraUchiha said:
Depends. 3-4 years down the line, if the definition of my monitor increases(that is if I get a new monitor with better definitino), 720P videos will become worthless, just like how 360P and 480P videos are worthless in my current monitor.

I see. I prefer 480 p and I use my phone most of the time. Is your monitor that big?

Claraviolet said:
I see. I prefer 480 p and I use my phone most of the time. Is your monitor that big?

No, just a standard 1080p monitor. I got so used to watching everything in 720p or 1080p that anything that's below at least 480p comes across as jarring.

MadaraUchiha said:
No, just a standard 1080p monitor. I got so used to watching everything in 720p or 1080p that anything that's below at least 480p comes across as jarring.

Makes sense. I was used to watching low quality anime. Well I don't delete anime sure watching it. So I prefer to store ours if anime in decent amount of memory

Claraviolet said:
Makes sense. I was used to watching low quality anime. Well I don't delete anime sure watching it. So I prefer to store ours if anime in decent amount of memory

I don't delete stuff too. I still have Naruto, One Piece, Steins Gate, Death Note, etc, FMAB, HxH, etc.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't delete stuff too. I still have Naruto, One Piece, Steins Gate, Death Note, etc, FMAB, HxH, etc.

What about bleach, kyo kara ore wa, seirei no moribito, youjo senki?

MadaraUchiha said:
Have only watched Bleach and Moribito from that list. Lost Bleach, streamed Moribito.

Watch the other two anime too. They are really good.
What do you mean by losing bleach anime episodes?

Claraviolet said:
Watch the other two anime too. They are really good.
What do you mean by losing bleach anime episodes?

Yeah, sure.
I was transferring stuff from PC to hard disk 3-4 years back and when I permanently deleted Bleach without realizing that I never copied it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, sure.
I was transferring stuff from PC to hard disk 3-4 years back and when I permanently deleted Bleach without realizing that I never copied it.

I see. I didn't know that one piece is on hold. As I hate waiting, I watch 10 episodes or so at a time... So....

Claraviolet said:
I see. I didn't know that one piece is on hold. As I hate waiting, I watch 10 episodes or so at a time... So....

No no. One Piece is still ongoing, it's releasing a new episode every single week.
I meant I put Bleach on hold again and I'll resume around November 2018.

MadaraUchiha said:
No no. One Piece is still ongoing, it's releasing a new episode every single week.
I meant I put Bleach on hold again and I'll resume around November 2018.

Oh... My bad. I got it. Okay.. But I thought you were resuming bleach again..

Back