Do you own an iPod?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Do you currently own an iPod, and if not, do you intend to purchase one in the future? Do you think an iPod is an important gadget to have?

I don't own an iPod, nor am I planning to buy one, and since, one can listen to music using a cell phone, I think an iPod is pretty useless.......

I do not own an iPod, nor do I plan to buy one anytime in the future. I have an iPhone and an iPad that has a ton of room and can play music. I really don't need an iPod for that reason alone. I take my phone with me everywhere and have headphones as well. It fits in my pocket and makes it easy to listen to music.

I still use my old school Ipod sometimes and my friends all make fun of me for it but I don't care :D My Ipod is a 120GB Video Ipod where it can play music and movies. Apple has discontinued these so that's how old it is! It still works great and I hope it continues to work great for many years!

I mean, I used to own an iPod, back like 10 years ago.

I don't feel the need to use them anymore, unless i want some nostalgia and listen to some old songs from my 3,000 song playlist :p

I have a 6th generation iPod nano but I don't use it at all anymore. I don't even know where it is in the house, to be honest with you. I just tend to have music on my phone nowadays

Ipods were one of the most useless things to ever get invented. By brother had got one many years back.

Back