Divine Doctor

Ace

Manga Name: Divine Doctor

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: Rank 65

Chapters: 182

Genres: Isekai, Drama, Romance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Passing to another world at the sound of duang, divine doctor in both Chinese and western medicine Feng YuHeng became the abused first wife's daughter of Da Shun Dynasty at the fraction of a minute. Wanting to kill me, one scalpel will cause you hemiplegia? Fighting with me? Carrying the pharmacy, holding fame and profit, even the Emperor worms his way into being friends with me! But what is the circumstances with that engagement, a disfigured lame person wall thumbed me, also wanting to help labor and capital to gain the world? Rogue Prince are you foolish!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
Drama and isekai 2 Genre's I'm not a huge fan of. This Manga is very interesting in it's approach on Rankings and detail compared to other manga with the isekai genre.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 6/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
Mainly cause the Isekai aspect of it. and the fact it isn't complete

hmm sounds interesting..I've seen this poping up so many times while reading other stuff and the art looks good but never got into it

Blackrose said:
hmm sounds interesting..I've seen this poping up so many times while reading other stuff and the art looks good but never got into it

art should be top class
only then we can do something about reading it watching it. lame art make people stop reading anime and manga

Blackangel said:
art should be top class
only then we can do something about reading it watching it. lame art make people stop reading anime and manga

Yep that's true..I have to admit that I have been guilty of this before and also it throws me of when the writing is really small and none visible

Blackrose said:
Yep that's true..I have to admit that I have been guilty of this before and also it throws me of when the writing is really small and none visible
i agree
i have dropped many manga because of bad art so i completely understand blackrose. what about color and non color?

Blackangel said:
i agree
i have dropped many manga because of bad art so i completely understand blackrose. what about color and non color?

I do read non colour but I prefer coloured

Most of this anime anime mamgas are centred to the Japanese or Chinese cultures. Most of the anime stars are simply coming from there.

Sincerem said:
Most of this anime anime mamgas are centred to the Japanese or Chinese cultures. Most of the anime stars are simply coming from there.
That's because the anime is a part of their culture. Don't know about Chinese, but japanese are really fond of anime.

Back