Devilman: Crybaby anime for March 2018

:goodluck1::goodluck1::goodluck1::goodluck1::goodluck1::goodluck1::goodluck1::goodluck1::goodluck1::goodluck1:

MadaraUchiha said:
Finally. And, the schedule?

I am fine with anything. I would be starting this, probably this weekend.
You could edit my post, if you want to add a clear schedule

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am fine with anything. I would be starting this, probably this weekend.
You could edit my post, if you want to add a clear schedule

I'll put a new reply, and edit your post, but since you are the one who's gonna post the discussion threads, I want to know how many episodes you are gonna watch today and tomorrow, since you said you are gonna post it this weekend. What about a neat 5?
I'll tag Kaynil too.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll put a new reply, and edit your post, but since you are the one who's gonna post the discussion threads, I want to know how many episodes you are gonna watch today and tomorrow, since you said you are gonna post it this weekend. What about a neat 5?
I'll tag Kaynil too.

Okay and I haven't decided whether to post episode threads or not.
Anyone can post them right?

Also @Risk watch bokurano . You could find episode threads for that anime, as we have watched it before

Star_Of_Hope said:
Okay and I haven't decided whether to post episode threads or not.
Anyone can post them right?

Also @Risk watch bokurano . You could find episode threads for that anime, as we have watched it before

Well, if we are watching 5 at a time, there's only gonna be two threads(10 episodes totally). It's better to follow a symmetric system than haphazardly posting threads like we did for Mob Psycho.
Anyone can post them, but it's better if one person is in-charge. If you aren't free, I'll post.

Also, @Kaynil here's the announcement thread!

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, if we are watching 5 at a time, there's only gonna be two threads(10 episodes totally). It's better to follow a symmetric system than haphazardly posting threads like we did for Mob Psycho.
Anyone can post them, but it's better if one person is in-charge. If you aren't free, I'll post.

Also, @Kaynil here's the announcement thread!

Then do post them. I won't be able to have much time but if it's you, then we can be sure that it would be a detailed therad.

No no no no...
Let's watch ping pong the animation for this month.
I have copied it to my phone.... And I didn't download this anime at all... So please... Come on toddlers... ;_;

Claraviolet said:
No no no no...
Let's watch ping pong the animation for this month.
I have copied it to my phone.... And I didn't download this anime at all... So please... Come on toddlers... ;_;

Ever heard of 'Late to the party'?
Watch this.
Plus, both Ping Pong and Devilman are done by the same team and creators so chill.
We can watch it next month.

MadaraUchiha said:
Ever heard of 'Late to the party'?
Watch this.
Plus, both Ping Pong and Devilman are done by the same team and creators so chill.
We can watch it next month.

Damn...
Then we could watch ping ping the animation...I don't have enough space in my phone kiddo....
Jeez..
Fine ;_;
Baka toddlers

:laugh:

Thanks for tagging me. Will be watching the 5 episodes for this week. Do we discuss them here or will there be a different thread for that first week?

Kaynil said:
:laugh:

Thanks for tagging me. Will be watching the 5 episodes for this week. Do we discuss them here or will there be a different thread for that first week?

I'll post a new one on Saturday or on Sunday.

I would watch it as well, if everyone's watching but I am busy with other anime. So, may be after 10 days. It would be within the month

Kaynil said:
I hope you still leave your opinions in the discussion threads. C:

right now, i put it on hold and watching other shonen ai anime. spirit pact 2 is getting released too. i didn't know that till now and it's not shonen ai but i am excited for it.

Back