Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha Tai Kodoku No Marebito

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Spin off from video game Devil Summoner series 

This series is definitely only for fans because they are not re-introduce the characters, so for those who didn't familiar of the games will bit confused

The art on this manga is good but that's all.. it just another action series with concept of 'bad guy and the real bad guy behind them' with little dose of friendship, so nothing too exciting and personally i keep distracted when reading this series lol

But of course the best part of this series is appearance of bunch of demons just like in the game, yea.. that's all.. not too exciting because powerful demons like Beelzebub, Mahakala, Odin didn't make appearance 

So to be honest it's bit boring even for someone who familiar with the game like me, not recommended

It’s weird seeing the Japanese name of this after seeing the English name of the game for so many years

Demon_skeith said:
I don't think I've heard of the first one, sounds like a fun series to get into.

As Grungie said.. Raidou Kuzunoha is action RPG, a good game, it combines action RPG and monster breeding, if you can get your hand to this game then go ahead, i think you won't regret playing this game, try Raidou Kuzunoha vs the souless army

Both Raidou Kuzunoha games are like $10 each on the PSN for PS3. The PS2 originals are a tad pricey.

The art is like persona 4 or that murder anime i forgot it's name. But it seems that the story is fun but I will not watch it as the art style is not my taste at all.

RomanceLover93 said:
The art is like persona 4 or that murder anime i forgot it's name. But it seems that the story is fun but I will not watch it as the art style is not my taste at all.

It's different from Persona 4, Persona 4 art style is more 'anime' and Raidou Kuzunoha style is more.. umm... 'weird'

Back