Detective Conan discussion: chapter 18

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, dengue is life threatening. I am thankful to God that I have come over it well.

Yeah it surely is and scary...do keep yourself away from mosquitoes and always have repellant on hand

Blackrose said:
Yeah it surely is and scary...do keep yourself away from mosquitoes and always have repellant on hand
Yeah, and specially where I stay, there are already many cases of dengue. So we need to be more careful now.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, and specially where I stay, there are already many cases of dengue. So we need to be more careful now.

Wow you really do..keep all the water around you covered and clean...even if there is dirty water then you can put bleach or disinfectant in it to keep larvae away

Blackrose said:
Wow you really do..keep all the water around you covered and clean...even if there is dirty water then you can put bleach or disinfectant in it to keep larvae away
Already the municipality is taking Care of these after an alarming increase of dengue cases. It mostly happens after the rainy season.

Razor1911 said:
Already the municipality is taking Care of these after an alarming increase of dengue cases. It mostly happens after the rainy season.

Happens here as well but it's better to take precautions. ..these people would pass with a van and spray medicine but the wind just blows it away lol...unreal right

Blackrose said:
Happens here as well but it's better to take precautions. ..these people would pass with a van and spray medicine but the wind just blows it away lol...unreal right

Razor1911 said:
Oh I see. We should have them too then. Is that available for personal use?

I suppose it's just for ministry use..you could maybe google it though but there are repellants that u can plug in available to purchase

Blackrose said:
I suppose it's just for ministry use..you could maybe google it though but there are repellants that u can plug in available to purchase
Oh I see. That would be a useful tool for personal use of such repellents.

Razor1911 said:
Oh I see. That would be a useful tool for personal use of such repellents.

Yeah it works pretty good to depending on which you are using.
Instead of having spray and wait for the scent to go away you just plug it on in the desired room and within 30mins no pests..mosquitoes

Blackrose said:
Yeah it works pretty good to depending on which you are using.
Instead of having spray and wait for the scent to go away you just plug it on in the desired room and within 30mins no pests..mosquitoes
I have a similar one. But that doesn't seem to be working. I am now trying to find some different methods and appliances.

Razor1911 said:
I have a similar one. But that doesn't seem to be working. I am now trying to find some different methods and appliances.

You could do what I did...use a different refill with it

Back