Detective Conan discussion: chapter 18

Razor1911 said:
Oh. The last time you were commenting here was quite favorable for me. Now it seems you comment while I'm on deep sleep. :evilgrin:

Yup lol...gotta do it after school work is completed

My time is not uniformed just yet...once I am able to as soon as classes are over and notes have been copied I pop in which is around 4pm atlantic standard time otherwise i'm on at around 9pm-10pm before bed.

Since ur in india i'm guessing first one ur fast asleep for and second one now waking up lol

Blackrose said:
My time is not uniformed just yet...once I am able to as soon as classes are over and notes have been copied I pop in which is around 4pm atlantic standard time otherwise i'm on at around 9pm-10pm before bed.

Since ur in india i'm guessing first one ur fast asleep for and second one now waking up lol
Oh I see. Both the timing are unmatched. I too come online and post either around 2pm or around 10-11pm at night.

Razor1911 said:
Oh I see. Both the timing are unmatched. I too come online and post either around 2pm or around 10-11pm at night.

So when it's 2pm there my kids are online here and i'm preoccupied and your 10-11pm I'm doing chores like feeding dogs and working on dinner lol

Blackrose said:
So when it's 2pm there my kids are online here and i'm preoccupied and your 10-11pm I'm doing chores like feeding dogs and working on dinner lol
Yeah, I do understand. I hope we will get back to the same earlier timing. And discuss more about Mangas and Animes. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, I do understand. I hope we will get back to the same earlier timing. And discuss more about Mangas and Animes. :evilgrin:

Cool.
Have you dropped conan yet or still persevering??

Back