Describe the member above you!

ooioi....@[smoker]....why the hell would i think granny is scary..???....she's superr predictable...and ..not a bit scary...:smoke: ..
afterall....she's just old bones...:p

Albert Newton said:
ooioi....@[smoker]....why the hell would i think granny is scary..???....she's superr predictable...and ..not a bit scary...:smoke: ..

:huh: oh you're going to get it now. I'm telling on you. :noway1:

smoker said:
Claraviolet said:
smoker said:
ursai :die:

MANGEKYOOOOO SHARINGAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!! You asked for it >.>

genjutsu

Ninjutsu.

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

smoker said:
Claraviolet said:
smoker said:

genjutsu

Ninjutsu.

taijutsu

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

smoker said:
Claraviolet said:
smoker said:

genjutsu

Ninjutsu.

taijutsu

Rasengan. :goaway:

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

smoker said:
Claraviolet said:
smoker said:

genjutsu

Ninjutsu.

taijutsu

well....herecomes my jutsu.....Ero- typhoon......

Mansi14 said:
ERO-*not so smart*-Scientist :D

nandha..??....now 've done it.......baka neko burglar Princess.....!!

Albert Newton said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

smoker said:
Claraviolet said:

genjutsu

Ninjutsu.

taijutsu

well....herecomes my jutsu.....Ero- typhoon......

Mansi14 said:
ERO-*not so smart*-Scientist :D

nandha..??....now 've done it.......baka neko burglar Princess.....!!

:blush::blush:

eeh...?? ..i called you princess ......its okay..?? ...and..u're blushing...??...Mansi....what happened to you...no..!!...................:p

Albert Newton said:
eeh...?? ..i called you princess ......its okay..?? ...and..u're blushing...??...Mansi....what happened to you...no..!!...................:p

She doesn't like you if that's what you're thinking. She told me se likes some guy name Jallal or what ever. He stole her so I hate that guy.

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

She doesn't like you if that's what you're thinking. She told me se likes some guy name Jallal or what ever. He stole her so I hate that guy.

xD true story or make up story?

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

xD true story or make up story?

True.... I mean it's Ezra after all.

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

-_-" ...i know that...and he's currently in excile now...and..u know why..?? ...its 'cuz im hunting him down...:hehe:..and soon he'll be gone forever...:evil1:

Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

-_-" ...i know that...and he's currently in excile now...and..u know why..?? ...its 'cuz im hunting him down...:hehe:..and soon he'll be gone forever...:evil1:

Oh.... so you're a Hunter. Awesome. Are you a beast tamer or an elemental user?

Back