Describe the member above you!

@[Albert Newton] :die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die:

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:.............whats with tha' post..?? ...lol...looks funny....and....kinda like a army of angry cats...:p

crazy old Woman..

Albert Newton said:
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:.............whats with tha' post..?? ...lol...looks funny....and....kinda like a army of angry cats...:p

crazy old Woman..

:toomad1::toomad1::toomad1::toomad1:

[/quote]

Let's see. Clara's Level headed sometimes and when she's not she's demanding :mad: and scary :huh: but I've learned to cope with it by knowing what not to say. If she's mad at you just give her an outstanding complement on her site or anything and she'll be like. :blush: then maybe she'll give you a second chance and forgive you for whatever you did. :cheers:

X-Caster said:
Let's see. Clara's Level headed sometimes and when she's not she's demanding :mad: and scary :huh: but I've learned to cope with it by knowing what not to say. If she's mad at you just give her an outstanding complement on her site or anything and she'll be like. :blush: then maybe she'll give you a second chance and forgive you for whatever you did. :cheers:

Man don't share that kind of advice with @[Albert Newton] he really implies them :cuteeyes:

btw @[Claraviolet] :die::die::die: just die already :p

X-Caster said:

[/quote]

O.O That's some detailed explanation you got there kiddo >.>
I am evil ...so of course I am sccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary :evil1:

smoker said:
X-Caster said:

Man don't share that kind of advice with @[Albert Newton] he really implies them :cuteeyes:

btw @[Claraviolet] :die::die::die: just die already :p

:toomad1::toomad1::toomad1:

[/quote]

O.O That's some detailed explanation you got there kiddo >.>
I am evil ...so of course I am sccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary :evil1:
[/quote]

:wth: :attack3:

smoker said:
:huh::huh::huh: clara you scared?? i thought you would be only scared my looking yourself in mirror :evilgrin::evil2::hohoho:

:mad:

Man! you are too >.>

whatever kids these days >.>

Claraviolet said:
smoker said:
:huh::huh::huh: clara you scared?? i thought you would be only scared my looking yourself in mirror :evilgrin::evil2::hohoho:

:mad:

Man! you are too >.>

whatever kids these days >.>

o_0 who else told you?? please tell his username i need to 10+ rep him :blush:

btw granny i was just kidding don't take it to heart

smoker said:
o_0 who else told you?? please tell his username i need to 10+ rep him :blush:

btw granny i was just kidding don't take it to heart

>.> Well....I am evil...so it's fine and you guys are the only people who call me like that.

As you can see..most of these NBF kids refer to me as "clara" >.>
So,I can't really get mad at you guys >.>

Back