Dead Dead Demons Dededededestruction

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
First thing first.. what a silly title Haha.. well but this series is not as silly as the title sounds, actually.. it's a top class for me

So.. what is this manga all about? This manga is about slice of life mixed with sci-fi with the spices of philosophy, romance and little bit of action. The story is about group of schoolgirl Kadode, Ouran, Rin, Kiho and Ai growing up in a world where there is invader from outer space come to earth

In this peculiar world we see how these girls growing up dealing with their personal problem like family, crush, boyfriend, study and the dynamics of friendship. These girls are so interesting, it's enjoyable to see them and their unique characters on their own story of life, and one important thing to take note is they are decent girls, nothing sexual about them so if you're not into unecessary sexual scenes it would be good for you

But of course the main attraction of this series is the story. It's kinda slow start since the main genre is slice of life, and the main conflict revealed slowly and systematically after we got solid idea about the characters and the situation in the series. Take note too that this series talk a lot about social and political problem, but it's all make sense with the main story about invasion from extra terrestrial existence

This series was made by Asano Inio, so i guarantee this is good one. Well this series is not as dark as Oyasumi Punpun or lewd as Umibe no Onnanoko but definitely one of the best, so i highly recommended this one!

But! This series is still ongoing.. this is terrible for me as i don't like to throw myself to ongoing series Haha.. really.. it's stop when it's on the peak of the story, and i now have to wait ugh.. but still.. i highly recommended Dead Dead Demons Dededededestruction

Probably one of the weirdest titles I saw, the manga isn't far off from the title when it comes to weirdness. Nice review!

RomanceLover93 said:
Probably one of the weirdest titles I saw, the manga isn't far off from the title when it comes to weirdness. Nice review!

Thanks. This series progress is so slow, it's frustrating me lol

Good to hear about this manga that's teaching about philosophical things, decency no matter that the girls are attached with many friends, where people will talk negatively.

Sincerem said:
Good to hear about this manga that's teaching about philosophical things, decency no matter that the girls are attached with many friends, where people will talk negatively.

This author is pretty good with philosopical theme

Back