Davis's GFx Shop

Davis said:
oh ok, i thought you requested one somewhere ^_^

I didn't. I wanted a sig with a big f** you in it but it would get me banned so, I didn't ask for anything.

Testaccount said:
I didn't. I wanted a sig with a big f** you in it but it would get me banned so, I didn't ask for anything.

yeah good choice on that one

Saber said:
I will take anything that you offer. I am not picky about images. I like them and whatever fits your imagination of saber is fine with me.

Davis said:
yeah good choice on that one

I don't think that's a sarcasm. You want something big like that on your sig too davis? Admit it dude!

Davis said:
i rather not

I don't think you are the type to hide your inner feelings. What happened to all the intensity? May be we should ask to allow curse words in this forum.

Testaccount said:
I don't think you are the type to hide your inner feelings. What happened to all the intensity? May be we should ask to allow curse words in this forum.

idk what you are talking about, all i said was i wouldn't want that as my sig ..

CielPhantomhive said:
I would ciel or kakashi or oliver. I am fine with any character actually.
jmhRgmc.png

Davis said:
idk what you are talking about, all i said was i wouldn't want that as my sig ..

I got you wrong then. I thought you were talking about inappropriateness of the sig in this forum and trying to avoid things like that.

Testaccount said:
I got you wrong then. I thought you were talking about inappropriateness of the sig in this forum and trying to avoid things like that.

oh ok i see

Davis said:
im not sure what you mean....

also thanks
Nel is right. I was using my phone to post. Anyway, the glitter in the sense that contrast or more like the color and such. It's quite unique.

Back