Davis's GFx Shop

Star_Of_Hope said:
Nel is right. I was using my phone to post. Anyway, the glitter in the sense that contrast or more like the color and such. It's quite unique.

here is your sig @Nel

PGmKvBJ.png

Cool. I can't believe it would take just 30 minutes for you. I know people who would spend days to make a decent sig.

you should at least charge something man xD
otherwise peeps would ask you to make more and more.

I won't be giving cnc on this one because there is quite a bit to go thru. But you have improved a lot since the banner attempt. You still have quite a bit to improve upon, but the overall progress is really noticeable.

Here's a couple of newer projects i've worked on:

TqYkaRW.jpg

OORqvxo.png
AHNT7jn.jpg

9Tyb5os.jpg

(I'm aware it's over sharpened just cba to fix it :p)
w9rqHxN.png

vK6Tezd.png

4xOKqzV.gif

If you could send me some of newest designs i could give you cnc on it.

Activate said:
I won't be giving cnc on this one because there is quite a bit to go thru. But you have improved a lot since the banner attempt. You still have quite a bit to improve upon, but the overall progress is really noticeable.

Here's a couple of newer projects i've worked on:

TqYkaRW.jpg

OORqvxo.png
AHNT7jn.jpg

9Tyb5os.jpg

(I'm aware it's over sharpened just cba to fix it :p)
w9rqHxN.png

vK6Tezd.png

4xOKqzV.gif

If you could send me some of newest designs i could give you cnc on it.
well i practice by making requests haven't got anything atm, quite busy with work, then this ...

but when i have something new i will post it here.

i am looking for new techniques to use, do you have have any psd's i can learn from ?

really liked your anime edit ^_^

I like rika the most. If you can please make a sig using her otherwise...just make somethingwith rukia. I would like to have rika though

Rika said:
I like rika the most. If you can please make a sig using her otherwise...just make somethingwith rukia. I would like to have rika though

since its an old characters i cannot find a decent render of rika so i will use rukia

sorry for this

Davis said:
since its an old characters i cannot find a decent render of rika so i will use rukia

sorry for this

I don't remember whether I have replied to this or not but I would like rika's avatar rather than rukia.

Rika said:
I don't remember whether I have replied to this or not but I would like rika's avatar rather than rukia.

you have and i cannot find a render image for this...

Saber said:
I will take anything that you offer. I am not picky about images. I like them and whatever fits your imagination of saber is fine with me.

i completely forgot about yours... sorry for the wait ....

hope you like it ^_^

V78G6Sv.png

Back