Cyberpunk Edgerunners anime trailer

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have no idea what to expect but I'll give it a shot because I liked the game's world and this could be good too. Anybody planning on watching?

looks like another isekai to me.
or probably not. if it's good,i don't mind giving it a chance

Great artstyle for sure. I have yet to watch this myself and do think it is quite interesting. I also don't usually watch Netflix much, and maybe this will give me a reason to.

Great artstyle for sure. I have yet to watch this myself and do think it is quite interesting. I also don't usually watch Netflix much, and maybe this will give me a reason to.

It's quite good. This along with arcane are adaptations done RIGHT.

Cyberpunk Edgerunners was great. I had it watched on Netflix and I loved it. Even though the video game wasn't that good when it came out but the anime was okay.

Cyberpunk Edgerunners was great. I had it watched on Netflix and I loved it. Even though the video game wasn't that good when it came out but the anime was okay.

The game has improved a lot too after the huge patches of 1.5 and 1.6. People thinking of getting the game now should wait for the 2.0 patch that's coming out with the DLC which completely revamps the game again.

Back