Crazy Elf and Serious Orc

Silver_Fox

Banned
Or in Japanese Hentai Elf To Majimo Orc. Yes you don't have to guess, that 'hentai' word that makes me read the series haha.. well i'm that simple

Okay so this series is about comedy, ecchi comedy to be exact. The story is about an uh.. 'eccentric' Elf, well i don't want to be detailed about this or admins will give me warning haha.. but really this series is very funny, and short too. And as usual.. don't expect anything depth like character development or meaningful storyline in this series, it's about fun and giggles

Read this when you have free time and want something funny, if you can tolerate ecchi this would be entertaining one

i never thought hentai got story in it.
i have never thought they could have one and good fun. it's interesting

Blackangel said:
i never thought hentai got story in it.
i have never thought they could have one and good fun. it's interesting

Not really hentai.. everything is still under cover haha..

RomanceLover93 said:
Is it that popular series where the elf tries to get the ork to you know what, while the ork denies every attempt?

Yes that's it!! Lol so you know it huh
By the way.. Silver Fox was me

DiamondDust said:
Yes that's it!! Lol so you know it huh
By the way.. Silver Fox was me
I do know it, I saw it all over the internet a year or two ago it was reallly really popular as a meme thing but now it died down a bit.

RomanceLover93 said:
I do know it, I saw it all over the internet a year or two ago it was reallly really popular as a meme thing but now it died down a bit.

Oh really.. i must look for those memes lol

Silver_Fox said:
Not really hentai.. everything is still under cover haha..
I don't see anything undercover here. Almost everything is open and it's a pure hentai doujin.

Back