Cloudflare protection,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray Fullbuster said:
Their are always idiots outside who DDoS'es harmelss site or inject something bad in the code.

We used to have this for our forum but after changing the domain, we forgot to add it and not to mention our lazy and the only technical main admin @Claraviolet, to do the work :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
We used to have this for our forum but after changing the domain, we forgot to add it and not to mention our lazy and the only technical main admin @Claraviolet, to do the work :D

This actually sounds so legit. I even encounter lag issues at the moment heh.

Gray Fullbuster said:
This actually sounds so legit. I even encounter lag issues at the moment heh.

That's because somehow clara installed blog within the same hosting
http://animemangaforum.com/blog
That's our blog. After installing that, we have been facing some loading issues. As it is just about a second or so, we thought it would be fine.

Well, it's time for us to upgrade but 5 months ago, we had downtime like a month and we have lost all our loyal member like @Target , @Tyrant , @Paradox, @@ak , @Maxot , @Zero (may be not as he still pops up now and then :D ) I can go on and on. We used to have around 190+ posts a day and now, it has fallen to around just 81 posts a day :(

Anyway, during that down time we spent so much money and now, it's difficult for us to upgrade which costs a ton :(

This is a nice suggestion and it is absolutely free.
Admins should take this into consideration.

@Star_Of_Hope, I would love to be here more, but I simply just don't have the time to come on here everyday! And I am sorry for that!

Life is harrrsssh. :(

@ak said:
@Star_Of_Hope, I would love to be here more, but I simply just don't have the time to come on here everyday! And I am sorry for that!

Life is harrrsssh. :(

Don't worry.
It's just that I never had the chance to get to know other NBF members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back