City Hunter anime movie in 2019

Blackrose said:
It could be interesting depending on what is found out there

That's cool.
Then watch it and let me know what you think of it xD
I am sure you are busy and alll.....so just kidding

Its good to come here to see lots of animes listed for users to pick and watch during their convenient time and xD. I never taken my time to watch city Hunter's before. Can any one explain briefly how its been acted?

Sincerem said:
Its good to come here to see lots of animes listed for users to pick and watch during their convenient time and xD. I never taken my time to watch city Hunter's before. Can any one explain briefly how its been acted?

Its good you've given yourself a shot to read about the manga. I knew it isn't a horror one, its kinda adventurous one indeed.

Laughs, I've seen your passion to keep going with reading long stories. If I spend more than one hour reading contents, the next minutes will become too boring for me no matter how interesting the book may be.

Sincerem said:
Laughs, I've seen your passion to keep going with reading long stories. If I spend more than one hour reading contents, the next minutes will become too boring for me no matter how interesting the book may be.

It takes me off my grasp when I'm reading stories that has to do with imagination. Reading it will look more matured to me than watching, LoL.

Sincerem said:
It takes me off my grasp when I'm reading stories that has to do with imagination. Reading it will look more matured to me than watching, LoL.
When you watch a movie, it provides a fixed dimension for you. But when you read, you create your own environment. That's what I felt after reading Manga. :full:

Back