City Hunter anime movie in 2019

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have heard of city Hunter Anime but I don't think I have ever planned to watch it and to think that there will be a movie for it in 2019 is truly something.[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]May be I should give it a try.[/font]
Anybody else watched this here?

MadaraUchiha said:
It's about a James Bond style detective character from the 80's.

Oh but I heard that... It's go too much romance and stuff in it. Also as it's old...
I thought no one here watched it.
When did you watch it kiddo?

Claraviolet said:
Oh but I heard that... It's go too much romance and stuff in it. Also as it's old...
I thought no one here watched it.
When did you watch it kiddo?

When did I ever say I watched it. It's a Jump manga so I know stuff about it.

MadaraUchiha said:
When did I ever say I watched it. It's a Jump manga so I know stuff about it.

Oh my bad... As you were talking about it
.I thought for sure you have already watched it..... Well do you plan to watch it at some point?

Claraviolet said:
Oh my bad... As you were talking about it
.I thought for sure you have already watched it..... Well do you plan to watch it at some point?

No I have like 50 anime I already plan to watch.

MadaraUchiha said:
No I have like 50 anime I already plan to watch.

Lol... Yeah... And the list keeps getting bigger. Story of a typical anime fan.
Alrigh then :p

City Hunter anime version has been tone down a lot and reduced into Shonen. It become more friendly to kid and lady audiences, nothing weird happened. But in my opinion it become inferior to their original manga, i've read the manga and watch the anime, the anime version is not funny like the original, just bland..

why is it your opening post in two different fonts?

Anyways, I don't know much about this series, hopefully its easy for a new person to get into.

Claraviolet said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have heard of city Hunter Anime but I don't think I have ever planned to watch it and to think that there will be a movie for it in 2019 is truly something.[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]May be I should give it a try.[/font]
Anybody else watched this here?

Well, so far I haven't been watching much anime. I have been busy with space movies these days.
Just can't get enough of them xD

Claraviolet said:
Well, so far I haven't been watching much anime. I have been busy with space movies these days.
Just can't get enough of them xD

You really are fascinated by space huh
What do you like most about it chick?

Blackrose said:
You really are fascinated by space huh
What do you like most about it chick?
It's beautiful, frightening and beyond our comprehension. It's just... Not something we could conquer ever.
That's just how it is

Claraviolet said:
It's beautiful, frightening and beyond our comprehension. It's just... Not something we could conquer ever.
That's just how it is

I see
So you're into the unknown huh
It is pretty cool if you think about all the possibilities out there

Blackrose said:
I see
So you're into the unknown huh
It is pretty cool if you think about all the possibilities out there

Well yeah.
I really don't know how much it could make something interesting though

Back