Chunchu

Ace

I think this Manga is somewhat unique but sadly it has not ended or continued i do not know if they are making more chapter's or not

Plot Summary: Cursed from birth, Chunchu is the holder of the demon stone which renders its host invincible Abandoned by his father and raised by a people not his own the young man whose name becomes synonymous with bloody massacres arouses only fear and hatred wherever he goes He has however decided to try to understand why such a destiny was reserved for him but his twin brother is having none of it

There are fantastic battle's as well as a backstory not what i expected from a manga with only 50 chapter's.

But that is my own personal opinion ;)

Do you recommend this series of others?
I haven't read any manga for some months and I want to start reading some again.
And this one looks promising.

Testaccount said:
Do you recommend this series of others?
I haven't read any manga for some months and I want to start reading some again.
And this one looks promising.

yes i would recommend this manga to anyone :)

I know right😅 l was thinking what is wrong with the name but the is really good and interesting I would like to read it some time.
That's good.
Let me know what you think of it then, Kaneki. I don't think I will be picking it up anyone soon

Back