Chatterbox and sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
lol.....now i get it why were you laughing xD.....

No reason. Its just funny. A good laugh before I ban her!!! :evil1:
ban clara?? :huh::huh:

No veronika. If I was mod I would ban her.

^^ its there duty as a mod :) to delete this kind of thread

Well you Albert and I needs to be promoted ASAP.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
No reason. Its just funny. A good laugh before I ban her!!! :evil1:

you want to be mod as fast as possible,don't you?

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

you want to be mod as fast as possible,don't you?

Not really cause I dont like the color. I just want to do my part and ban. But as soon as I hit 500 comments ill quit so I can be purple.... the color I'm aiming for. Then when chopper and nami color comes ill be rehired because I want nothing to do with their group. But when sanji comes ill quit again. And when usop comes ill get rehired to be Luffy color and when I hit Zoro color ill probably quit permanently.

well....im aiming for Zoro's group.....and...im probably not suited for taking responsibilities....so...i think i'll pass....:p

Albert Newton said:
well....im aiming for Zoro's group.....and...im probably not suited for taking responsibilities....so...i think i'll pass....:p

Well that's a Bummer. I guess you'll have to deal with chopper and usopps color huh.

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

Well that's a Bummer. I guess you'll have to deal with chopper and usopps color huh.

yeah.....sure...have to deal with 'em....but...to join zoro's group...we should be able to endur that much..............:p

smoker said:
:D you all want this colorful names so badly xD

What is your goal smoker?

Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

yeah.....sure...have to deal with 'em....but...to join zoro's group...we should be able to endur that much..............:p

Well that's painful. I can't wait to see the new straw
aw hat member to know the color the new group will be.

...well i had pretty hard time today....:'(... and.........i've got class tomorrow...so... gotta sleep now....GOOD NIGHT...!! ..

Albert Newton said:
...well i had pretty hard time today....:'(... and.........i've got class tomorrow...so... gotta sleep now....GOOD NIGHT...!! ..

Good night. We have holiday tomorrow so no work for me. :D. And it's daytime here.

@[X-Caster]
postbit_report.gif

That's the icon to report a post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back