Chatterbox and sho

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye_mihawk

After using this after so many days i observed few things

Everyone present here are using threads to communicate with each other like last user to post here thread is filled with different messages and some other threads.By doing this we are getting out of the topic of thread(excluding forum games).

so i thought of something

how about having chatterbox??

we can create a sub-forum for it and we can create threads for it....

for example today is friendship day.normally a user creats a thread to wish us all so we all wish him back.In chatterbox we all can wish everyone.

we can create a thread naming chatroom where we all can spam all we want(random stuff)....i'm bad at explaining things so please try to understand

And how about having a forum for students..

We can name it Students Hangout(SHO)

we have science lover likes Madara and Albert,Programmers like Clara,shaurya and star

in this thread we can ask questions about science and other stuff and we can solve others questions

there no forums having this kind of facility if we do this our forum will be famous :)...

We can also start giving awards like Science lovers,computer geeks and so many....

NightBaron said:
smoker said:
so what you say is forums should not have a sub-forum for students to share their knowledge??
U can have whatever u want

The student part isn't really necessary. I mean since no one here ever uses obscene language and everyone is willing to learn.

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
NightBaron said:
smoker said:
so what you say is forums should not have a sub-forum for students to share their knowledge??

The student part isn't really necessary. I mean since no one here ever uses obscene language and everyone is willing to learn.

what about chatterbox??

Chatterbox is okay. But you seem like the one who talks most. Just look at your group lol. :D

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
NightBaron said:
smoker said:

what about chatterbox??

Chatterbox is okay. But you seem like the one who talks most. Just look at your group lol. :D

i joined this forum on its 5th day and after 2week i invited albert here :)

so its natural for me having much post count

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
NightBaron said:

what about chatterbox??

I guess so. Clara invited me here. I really miss NBF. I wish it was as popular as it was last year.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:

what about chatterbox??

I guess so. Clara invited me here. I really miss NBF. I wish it was as popular as it was last year.

many of members here are from NBF,am i right??

i'm the only person who is not :cry:

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
what about chatterbox??

Aww. Well your luck sucks!! I wish ABN was here. And that target would log on more often. And I dont know if pervy created an account yet. Well let me stop before I comfuse you. Anyway I'm almost at 200. Pretty cool for someone who's been here for less than 3 weeks.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:

Aww. Well your luck sucks!! I wish ABN was here. And that target would log on more often. And I dont know if pervy created an account yet. Well let me stop before I comfuse you. Anyway I'm almost at 200. Pretty cool for someone who's been here for less than 3 weeks.

at present forum is having many threads....and everyone are trying to be online so you are lucky to get 200 post count in 3weeks :D

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

at present forum is having many threads....and everyone are trying to be online so you are lucky to get 200 post count in 3weeks :D

So it says I need to be here for a month in order to get franky's group. I guess making it to 250 doesn't matter unless I was here for that long.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
VeronikaMa said:
Download Awesome Black Boobs Movies Free Now # 72460 !
Have a nice day !

@[Claraviolet] I'm unable to report so i'm tagging you
[/quot

Ahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhqhqhqhwhwhq :laugh:

lol.....now i get it why were you laughing xD.....

No reason. Its just funny. A good laugh before I ban her!!! :evil1:
ban clara?? :huh::huh:

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
VeronikaMa said:
Download Awesome Black Boobs Movies Free Now # 72460 !
Have a nice day !

[/quot

No veronika. If I was mod I would ban her.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
[/quot

No veronika. If I was mod I would ban her.

^^ its there duty as a mod :) to delete this kind of thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back