Changing username

Could you change my username to 'Kaname' ?
I would like to get my name sync with my signature and avatar again

Why do you guys keep changing your names I don't even remember who half of you are or what your original name was.

Risk said:
Why do you guys keep changing your names I don't even remember who half of you are or what your original name was.
isn't it fun?
i don't remember my original name but i think it's yaoifangirl as i usually use it a lot

Risk said:

You can't remember half the people here? There's like 10 people to remember. Nobody besides kuran/lucifer/kurankaname has changed a name in a while.

BurnsyCEO said:
You can't remember half the people here? There's like 10 people to remember. Nobody besides kuran/lucifer/kurankaname has changed a name in a while.

Only reason I can keep track is with the profile picture but i get some people mixed up because I don't remember their original name anymore.

Risk said:
Only reason I can keep track is with the profile picture but i get some people mixed up because I don't remember their original name anymore.
i am planning to change my profile picture soon.
but i won't change my name and you should be able to tell, it's me

Risk said:

Well 2 or 3 people don't count as "half". We're not that dead yet.

BurnsyCEO said:
Well 2 or 3 people don't count as "half". We're not that dead yet.
how did you choose your username?
i always wanted to ask you that and just like clara, madarauciha and star, you don't change your ba6be too

Back