Boruto Manga Confirmed.

@ak

So, apparently it's been confirmed that 'Boruto' will be getting his own manga. The story is not written by Kishimoto himself, but it will be supervised by Kishimoto. Kishimoto will also not be the one to draw this manga. The manga is planned to be released in: Spring 2016. It will not be airing weekly, but it will be airing monthly.

You can read more about it here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-manga-supervised-by-masashi-kishimoto/.96700

I just want to know your thoughts on this. But... I hope that Kishimoto will soon work on something new, like his One-Shot manga 'Mario'. :)

When the naruto manga ended people were happy the series was ending but like I said back then, its not ending and far from it. I'm sure this will span a few good years.

Kamikaze said:
He really needs to stop on naruto lol and focus on his next work.

Are you talking about kishimoto or the author who is going to take care of boruto?

Smokey said:
Are you talking about kishimoto or the author who is going to take care of boruto?

Isn't kishimoto writing the boruto manga? I feel like people are pressuring him to do so. I want him to start his new work and not keep working on something that should have been finished.

Kamikaze said:
Isn't kishimoto writing the boruto manga? I feel like people are pressuring him to do so. I want him to start his new work and not keep working on something that should have been finished.

come on man xD
he isn't taking up that again.
He is going to supervise this manga but he will not draw or write the story for it.

Kamikaze said:

May be he can't think of anything good.
Everyone will compare his latest work with naruto and that's worrisome considering that the standards are high.

Anybody in here following this manga? I heard that it's so so. I would to give it a try a bit as I don't like the ending of naruto.

Lol, i am waiting for long time so that they will finish Naruto Shippuden in video. But they have already started working on Boruto.

Anyone know when the manga will go on its own? Far as I know its been following the story from the anime movie so far.

I watched first few chapters and seems it is no difference than the Boruto movie. I suspect if we want to see new plot we will have to wait until the story in Boruto movie is fully delivered.

Back