Bokurano Episode 2 "Zearth" Discussion thread

Mansi14

The end of this episode got me like a frog catches an insect. I was most certainly expecting that some of the children would die but this was way too unexpected. I am pretty sure that Ushiro didn't do it on purpose...Also this Dung Beetle guy is mysterious... This anime is going to be dark I think. I like it  ._.

This episode was fine, until the ending, of course. I thought Waku would faint due to exhaustion after the battle got over, but I honestly didn't expect him to die.

MadaraUchiha said:
This episode was fine, until the ending, of course. I thought Waku would faint due to exhaustion after the battle got over, but I honestly didn't expect him to die.

Die ._. like he literally died ._. he DIED ._."""

Mansi14 said:
Die ._. like he literally died ._. he DIED ._."""
I guess in the next 22 episodes, there's gonna be at least 12 deaths, That's almost one death every two episode.

MadaraUchiha said:
I guess in the next 22 episodes, there's gonna be at least 12 deaths, That's almost one death every two episode.

Two out of fifteen huh? Technically fourteen but by accident like this I don't think it matters if kana is in the game or not...
Let's see...

Mansi14 said:
Two out of fifteen huh? Technically fourteen but by accident like this I don't think it matters if kana is in the game or not...
Let's see...
Well, I think Kana is probably already in the game.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I think Kana is probably already in the game.

She hasn't signed the contract and it appears as if it's only the two of us now... Please take a look in staff section

Mansi14 said:
She hasn't signed the contract and it appears as if it's only the two of us now... Please take a look in staff section
I noticed. Sebastian was the one who suggested it, and it looks like he hasn't come online since. I guess we'll try this till the 5th episode, then it's your call whether you want to continue or not. About the staff section stuff, I'll try sending an email to Clara. I'm not exactly familiar with the technical stuff.

MadaraUchiha said:
I noticed. Sebastian was the one who suggested it, and it looks like he hasn't come online since. I guess we'll try this till the 5th episode, then it's your call whether you want to continue or not. About the staff section stuff, I'll try sending an email to Clara. I'm not exactly familiar with the technical stuff.

After 5th episode, going back to discuss once-in-a-week method seems better.

Mansi14 said:
Exactly. Specially when it's just you and me ._.
Yeah. I hope Sebastian and others start discussing over the weekend, at the very least. Or maybe we need to pick a more popular anime next month.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah. I hope Sebastian and others start discussing over the weekend, at the very least. Or maybe we need to pick a more popular anime next month.
Yes.

MadaraUchiha said:

I have completed watching bokurano. It's addictive. I couldn't stop. I am going to make threads tomorrow

Nel said:
I have completed watching bokurano. It's addictive. I couldn't stop. I am going to make threads tomorrow
Yeah, about that, just consult with @Mansi14 She agreed to post threads. And, I'm relieved to hear that it's very good from one more person.

BurnsyCEO said:

You got good taste. I didn't like the ending as i thought that big brother would survive but it is what it is I guess

Nel said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhh.That's cheating (_ _) I could have watched it too (_ _) The point of this was to watch at the same pace and share the excitement and predictions and all that (_ _) but well...
So you're going to make threads for each week, each episode or your own review? Do I make a thread for 5th episode today?
@MadaraUchiha did you watch the fifth episode?

Nel said:
You got good taste. I didn't like the ending as i thought that big brother would survive but it is what it is I guess

:huh: You're spoiling it!

Mansi14 said:
Ehhhhhhhhhhh.That's cheating (_ _) I could have watched it too (_ _) The point of this was to watch at the same pace and share the excitement and predictions and all that (_ _) but well...
So you're going to make threads for each week, each episode or your own review? Do I make a thread for 5th episode today?

Nel said:
I'm editing this post. Realise that many people still haven't watched it.

Mansi14 said:

Yes, I've watched it, and yes, make a thread.

Back