BNHA

i dropped it in the first season. was being and couldn't get into it.
didn't try to rewatch it again

AkimichiPratik said:
Its frickin epic TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i didn't like it in the first episode and thought it wouldn't worth my time. what did you like about it? it didn't have art, story, romance

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='95458' dateline='1527754146']

First of the all its bones studio. so the animation is sick. Kohei sensei's art style is very unique. first season is meh compared to the second season. n dis shit is going places in the manga already. Just try its 12 ep in first season n 24 in 2nd, n 3rd season is airing. Story is gucci. n bitches r fine af.tsuyu won the best bitch award or sumthing of Crunchyroll i guess .3 rd season there is a bit more fan service than i expected at the start.
[/quote]

it's got more romance now? straight romance bad sheet a long time. i will check if i could get into it again

SecretWish said:
you wouldn't like it. the art is bad and the story lacks original story and it's not entertaining enough

It is one of the most popular series right now. Won't know if I like it or not until i try it.

Risk said:
It is one of the most popular series right now. Won't know if I like it or not until i try it.

you didn't even try some group watch anime as they were bad in art. i didn't say that to you because i didn't like it

Season 1 was a good enough shounen anime.
Season 2 however blew the first one out of the water, and it was consistently amazing from start to finish and had great characters, writing, action, animation, and a great villain in the form of Stein. It was my favourite anime of 2017.
Season 3 has been amazing so far too(episode 4 was lit) and I'm really really enjoying it. It looks like it's again gonna be a contender for anime of the year and the only competition to it, in my opinion are A Place Further Than The Universe and Megalo Box.

MadaraUchiha said:
Season 1 was a good enough shounen anime.
Season 2 however blew the first one out of the water, and it was consistently amazing from start to finish and had great characters, writing, action, animation, and a great villain in the form of Stein. It was my favourite anime of 2017.
Season 3 has been amazing so far too(episode 4 was lit) and I'm really really enjoying it. It looks like it's again gonna be a contender for anime of the year and the only competition to it, in my opinion are A Place Further Than The Universe and Megalo Box.

AkimichiPratik said:
XD next ep name is all for one im like DUDE SO EARLY TF

I really hope it's another showdown between All for One and All Might. The students don't stand a chance obviously. And Bones is probably going to crush it with the animation and the intensity, like they do with every other anime they make.

MadaraUchiha said:
I really hope it's another showdown between All for One and All Might. The students don't stand a chance obviously. And Bones is probably going to crush it with the animation and the intensity, like they do with every other anime they make.

yea dude bones n madhouse kills it dude. all the good shit is from dem. i din actually understand the all for one background n why its related to one for all

AkimichiPratik said:
yea dude bones n madhouse kills it dude. all the good shit is from dem. i din actually understand the all for one background n why its related to one for all

One for all came from All for one.

Back