Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Arc Trailer

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Man I was sure I was never going to be interested in Bleach again after how it ended but this trailer and it's music just released a long buried shower of emotions I had forgotten about. Comes out October this year, who's watching?

Pretty sure I posted this before but yeah, can not wait! I hope it gets picked up on toonami when the dub happens.

i used to think a lot about bleach
but now i am lukewarm about all the updates after reading the manga updates. my ship had sunk

I am trying to watch these episodes in Crunchyroll but they require a premium account in my region.
Can't wait to see all the 13 episodes of this arc.

I am trying to watch these episodes in Crunchyroll but they require a premium account in my region.
Can't wait to see all the 13 episodes of this arc.

You can get a passcode from someone who already had an account. Maybe a friend that can help out.

No one can help me out. Most of the friends stream these anime and we don't usually get these premium accounts to watch anime

Oh! I was thinking there are people around you that can get across the premium accounts and maybe share the passwords with you. Were you able to find a solution?

Oh! I was thinking there are people around you that can get across the premium accounts and maybe share the passwords with you. Were you able to find a solution?
No I haven't.
People's attitude these days is if they can get something for free, why pay the money. Same as me of course.

eople's attitude these days is if they can get something for free, why pay the money.
Hate to say it, but true. It's just how it is nowadays specially when it comes to anime.

As for the new Bleach anime I've not even watched it yet. I may just wait till it is completed to watch it.

Hate to say it, but true. It's just how it is nowadays specially when it comes to anime.

As for the new Bleach anime I've not even watched it yet. I may just wait till it is completed to watch it.
i think it got released recently lol
i will be watching the bleach anime but it will take me sometime and i do stream anime a lot

i think it got released recently lol
i will be watching the bleach anime but it will take me sometime and i do stream anime a lot
I heard that the new season of Bleach just got released not too long ago. I'm definitely excited to start watching it too, but I know what you mean about it taking some time. I also stream anime pretty frequently, so it can be tough to keep up with everything sometimes. Have you watched any other good shows lately? I'm always on the lookout for new recommendations!

I heard that the new season of Bleach just got released not too long ago. I'm definitely excited to start watching it too, but I know what you mean about it taking some time. I also stream anime pretty frequently, so it can be tough to keep up with everything sometimes. Have you watched any other good shows lately? I'm always on the lookout for new recommendations!
yes and it's pretty cool.
you should really watch it but remember that the arc is not done yet lol

Think I saw the new opening for the upcoming season on Youtube, sounds so hype, this upcoming season should be great action after great action.

will we get bleach next generation?
i really want to see it badly and i want at least rukia and ichigo's kids to get together lol

will we get bleach next generation?
i really want to see it badly and i want at least rukia and ichigo's kids to get together lol

There is a one shot manga that expands beyond the current timeline, if the anime keeps doing really well, I fully expect Kubo to keep the series going right into the Hell Arc.

There is a one shot manga that expands beyond the current timeline, if the anime keeps doing really well, I fully expect Kubo to keep the series going right into the Hell Arc.
isn't ichigo just 16 in that arc?
i don't think it's what i am looking for lol. i need the next generation of those protagonists

Back