Bleach [spoilers]

Saber said:
Well it can never be able to compete with Naruto or one piece.
Urahara is like someone who is unpredictable that I could never anticipate his next move

I never pit shows against each other, each had a different soncept, setting, idea, i like Naruto, i also like bleach, i never compared them... don't see the need to do it either... it's pointless in my eyes.
what can i say.. i guess i'm drawn to the unpredictable type more XD it's also very intriguing to see what the next move will be, it's part of the characters charm.

Minj369 said:
I never pit shows against each other, each had a different soncept, setting, idea, i like Naruto, i also like bleach, i never compared them... don't see the need to do it either... it's pointless in my eyes.
what can i say.. i guess i'm drawn to the unpredictable type more XD it's also very intriguing to see what the next move will be, it's part of the characters charm.

Even though you don't like that..people do compare various shows. That's how people decide which anime is better. Then do you watch gintama?

Saber said:
Even though you don't like that..people do compare various shows. That's how people decide which anime is better. Then do you watch gintama?

didn't get a start on it yet, have life to get rid of before i can commit myself to a long show... ;_;

Minj369 said:
didn't get a start on it yet, have life to get rid of before i can commit myself to a long show... ;_;

It is an unpredictable show and may be it's gonna be good..I have never wanted to watch it because it's unpredictable.

do you always watch things till the end?
Do you ever drop any anime?

Saber said:

I tend to finish what i started to watch yes, there are really just a few shows that fall into the the reverse heram category that made me say through out the whole show "Why in the f**k am I watching this?!" it's toture really, cuz i can't leave a story unfinished, it will boggle my mind not knowing how it ended... it's like a curse... i always finished books too. can't leave a story unfinished, mo matter the ending i want to know it, if the overall concept is okay then i have too.

Minj369 said:
I tend to finish what i started to watch yes, there are really just a few shows that fall into the the reverse heram category that made me say through out the whole show "Why in the f**k am I watching this?!" it's toture really, cuz i can't leave a story unfinished, it will boggle my mind not knowing how it ended... it's like a curse... i always finished books too. can't leave a story unfinished, mo matter the ending i want to know it, if the overall concept is okay then i have too.
That's sad. As i don't have much patience so I always drop anime. Are you watching anything good?

Saber said:

Did you watch the keisei seibitau anime that I have talked about?

Rukia said:
That's sad. As i don't have much patience so I always drop anime. Are you watching anything good?

Did you watch the keisei seibitau anime that I have talked about?

right now... i'm not watching anything... i barely have time to sleep, i just work all day... i miss anime so much... ;_;
but i tried to quickly search for the show you just wrote, is this how you write it? because i can't find it with this name :/

Minj369 said:
right now... i'm not watching anything... i barely have time to sleep, i just work all day... i miss anime so much... ;_;
but i tried to quickly search for the show you just wrote, is this how you write it? because i can't find it with this name :/

I am not so sue whether rukia is talking aur this but there is an anime with aliens taking over human bodies. It's pronunciation is similar to that. Try aloension keisei ..you will get it. Honestly I don't recommend it

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am not so sue whether rukia is talking aur this but there is an anime with aliens taking over human bodies. It's pronunciation is similar to that. Try aloension keisei ..you will get it. Honestly I don't recommend it

I don't like the gore so I wasn't into it. It's not exactly sci fi . That stuff is almost nonexistent in that anime

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't like the gore so I wasn't into it. It's not exactly sci fi . That stuff is almost nonexistent in that anime

Sci fi is a wide genre, includes anything Mecha in it too, Aliens are just a part of it.

I wish they would start making whispers again. It's almost at the end

Back