Bleach [spoilers]

Target

So what do people think about how bleach is going... the final arc should be some epic fights... took 40+ chapters to learn kenpachis zanpakuto name and another 50 after that for ichigo to show up... i think its going Swell

Target said:
So what do people think about how bleach is going... the final arc should be some epic fights... took 40+ chapters to learn kenpachis zanpakuto name and another 50 after that for ichigo to show up... i think its going Swell

Kenachi got a bankai? I don't think he even got a shikai. I wanna read manga now. Are they dragging those final arc fights even in manga?

Pirate_Hunter_Zoro said:
Kenachi got a bankai? I don't think he even got a shikai. I wanna read manga now. Are they dragging those final arc fights even in manga?

the manga ends in 2 weeks... you should check it out.

Minj369 said:
the manga ends in 2 weeks... you should check it out.

Oh my goodness. I would love to check it out if it isn't for the damn chapters. They are so many of them.

Pirate_Hunter_Zoro said:
Oh my goodness. I would love to check it out if it isn't for the damn chapters. They are so many of them.

not as many as Naruto, or One piece. lol... did you watch all the seasons?

Minj369 said:
not as many as Naruto, or One piece. lol... did you watch all the seasons?

I watched all the seasons. My heart broke when I searched for 367th episode. Why would you ask?

Its sad that Bleach is ending like this, final chapter in roughly two weeks unless we get a early leak. I do wonder what the announcement is.

It's going to be very very sad for most of us that really likes Bleach. what is the last Episode going to be like then? an hour extra long maybe

Empire said:
It's going to be very very sad for most of us that really likes Bleach. what is the last Episode going to be like then? an hour extra long maybe

You don't watch bleach? I can tell you the way you have written that post is all wrong. Bleach anime is on a hiatus and only manga is ongoing. It is going to end soon. If you want to say, at least know something about it first man!

Pirate_Hunter_Zoro said:
I watched all the seasons. My heart broke when I searched for 367th episode. Why would you ask?

if you did, you can just skip the episodes in the manga until the last episode in the anime...

Minj369 said:
if you did, you can just skip the episodes in the manga until the last episode in the anime...

Come on my lady xD
you are talking about at least 100 chapters or even more. that bro must have been worried about that.

Minj369 said:

Would you mind telling from where I should start reading manga? As I have watched the anime, I don't want to read the same in the manga

Pirate_Hunter_Zoro said:
Would you mind telling from where I should start reading manga? As I have watched the anime, I don't want to read the same in the manga

well, easy, chapter 480 is the the first chapter of the final arc

Target said:

I don't think people would love the ending though. It might be just like naruto's ending.

I didn't think urahara can actually fight

umm okay... i have to admit that i fell for Urahara's character after the first time i saw it, he's more of a strategist than a fighter, and he was presented as a guide or a teacher to Ichigo... but Urahara's character is awesome.

Minj369 said:
umm okay... i have to admit that i fell for Urahara's character after the first time i saw it, he's more of a strategist than a fighter, and he was presented as a guide or a teacher to Ichigo... but Urahara's character is awesome.

Urahara seemed like a great guy bur do you remember the fight against aizen? Urahara could have done some fair damage to aizen but he didn't. Even those hollows who were once captains tried to help ichigo in that battle

Yea but the end game was for Ichigo to reach a higher level of power, to stall Aizen so that Ichigo gets there. also, in that "battle" Urahara planted the Kidou to make the Hougyoku unstable and turn against Aizen. Prety clever if you ask me, after all Urahara is a character that in my eyes should have been shown and developed in the show much more, but i am not the writer haha i'm happy with Bleach the way it is, or it wouldn't be as great.

Minj369 said:
Yea but the end game was for Ichigo to reach a higher level of power, to stall Aizen so that Ichigo gets there. also, in that "battle" Urahara planted the Kidou to make the Hougyoku unstable and turn against Aizen. Prety clever if you ask me, after all Urahara is a character that in my eyes should have been shown and developed in the show much more, but i am not the writer haha i'm happy with Bleach the way it is, or it wouldn't be as great.
Well it can never be able to compete with Naruto or one piece.
Urahara is like someone who is unpredictable that I could never anticipate his next move

Back