BJD video (_ _)/

It's pretty, my second favorite figures after SH Figuarts. You did a good job for an introduction but i hope for full review in the next videos lol it would be interesting if you reviewing all the features and articulations

It's pretty, my second favorite figures after SH Figuarts. You did a good job for an introduction but i hope for full review in the next videos lol it would be interesting if you reviewing all the features and articulations
;_; I thought I had done a decent job on that.
It's kinda hard to use my phone and show stuff related to my doll at the same time (_ _)/
I need to get a tripod. A better one that can hold my phone.

Why you don't want people know about your channel?
If I were to say....because you guys support me, I got the courage to create a channel ....and all...would you believe me?
I am kinda timid in real life....make that way too timid.

I don't think the channel would ever become popular and for me, it's like a blog to share funny stuff and new stuff with you guys directly ^^
That's all

If I were to say....because you guys support me, I got the courage to create a channel ....and all...would you believe me?

I don't think the channel would ever become popular and for me, it's like a blog to share funny stuff and new stuff with you guys directly ^^
That's all
I see.. so it's like a digital diary for you

That's all
I said this before.
Do not always think of others and live your life for yourself Clara

Hello!!
Your doll is so beautiful. It looks very posable too with all those articulations.
The hair looks so neat and all the little details.

And I agree having to hold the phone and interact with another object at the same time is challenging, haha.

Hello!!
Your doll is so beautiful. It looks very posable too with all those articulations.
The hair looks so neat and all the little details.

And I agree having to hold the phone and interact with another object at the same time is challenging, haha.
hi kaynil
long time no see. how are you? lol don't encourage her. she already got too many dolls.

hi kaynil
long time no see. how are you? lol don't encourage her. she already got too many dolls.
Hi, DarkAngel!!
I am okay, just tired and with less free time these days.
And well, I am an enabler according to many, haha and I am not one to talk otherwise anyway, my Zelda collection is still growing, haha.

Back