BJD video (_ _)/

@MoonlightShadow

Hi kiddo.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hope it gives you more insight xD

Awesome. So you can customize it too, but the one you're holding with you have a beautiful hair, it's almost looks real. One question, is that doll can stand still without any support?

Awesome. So you can customize it too, but the one you're holding with you have a beautiful hair, it's almost looks real. One question, is that doll can stand still without any support?
Not really. It's kinda heavy. However, we do have doll stands and you can use them to make the doll stand xD
Yay! Subtitles! 🫅
Looking amazing in this video, Miss Violet. 😁
Thank you Elvis chan ^^
The other app I used before couldn't recognize my accent but I like Capcut :)

Not really. It's kinda heavy. However, we do have doll stands and you can use them to make the doll stand xD

Thank you Elvis chan ^^
The other app I used before couldn't recognize my accent but I like Capcut :)
Seriously? Heavy?
Oh yea you didn't said anything about the hands, can you replace the hands or it fix?

Seriously? Heavy?
Oh yea you didn't said anything about the hands, can you replace the hands or it fix?
Yes kiddo.
All the parts are movable and they are connected by an elastic string. However, I don't know how to re-string these dolls so I haven't changed any part ....for any doll so far -.-"

Yes kiddo.
All the parts are movable and they are connected by an elastic string. However, I don't know how to re-string these dolls so I haven't changed any part ....for any doll so far -.-"
Next i want to see your hair collections, it's beautiful so satisfying lol

Back