Birthday dates of members

KuranKaname said:
Go out and having some fun. You really shouldn't be talking like this at your age and if you are old that makes me old too as I have in my very early twenties.

Upto you to realise whether ya feel you are old or not.. Like its not like old people are not going outside and enjoying themselves ya know~.

Apt word would be matured when I said old.. Like they say, "with age comes wisdom"..

Sase said:
Upto you to realise whether ya feel you are old or not.. Like its not like old people are not going outside and enjoying themselves ya know~.

Apt word would be matured when I said old.. Like they say, "with age comes wisdom"..

You win dude. I don't know why you think you have seen the entire world but later you will know that, there are lots of things that we don't know

Guess not everyone here is willing to make their birthdays known.
baka toddlers....if you don't care about them, then why do you choose to hide it eh? @Sase @KuranKaname ?

Claraviolet said:
Guess not everyone here is willing to make their birthdays known.
baka toddlers....if you don't care about them, then why do you choose to hide it eh? @Sase @KuranKaname ?

Umm.. I don't think it as significant.. That's ptecisely why I don't disclose it.

KuranKaname said:
You win dude. I don't know why you think you have seen the entire world but later you will know that, there are lots of things that we don't know

Didn't say Ik everything either, haha.. As I said earlier, I am just a demotivated guy and have processed a lotta shits so far in my life.. That "experience" is what made me who I am now.. And I am pretty content with my lifestyle even though its lazy and not under the regular norms.. I guess thats what you call the saturation point . you would realize that feeling when you get that experience dude..

Sase said:
Didn't say Ik everything either, haha.. As I said earlier, I am just a demotivated guy and have processed a lotta shits so far in my life.. That "experience" is what made me who I am now.. And I am pretty content with my lifestyle even though its lazy and not under the regular norms.. I guess thats what you call the saturation point . you would realize that feeling when you get that experience dude..

Darega bakaga? Aa kodomo.
Yeah kinda. It's an important week in like project and I was put in charge of it.
My stupid in charge wouldn't let me live in peace

Claraviolet said:
Darega bakaga? Aa kodomo.
Yeah kinda. It's an important week in like project and I was put in charge of it.
My stupid in charge wouldn't let me live in peace

Omae daroga.. I am a child huh.. *sips feeding bottle*
Wow.. Leading the team eh.. Leaderrrrrrrr
Gambatekudasai......

Sase said:
Omae daroga.. I am a child huh.. *sips feeding bottle*
Wow.. Leading the team eh.. Leaderrrrrrrr
Gambatekudasai......

Nah.. More like monitoring useless stuff. I can't wait to get out of this stupid project.
I hope I get a good incharge and manager in my next project

Claraviolet said:
Nah.. More like monitoring useless stuff. I can't wait to get out of this stupid project.
I hope I get a good incharge and manager in my next project

The only thing that i am learning is... How to not be a jerk and dump all the staf stuff on others.
It's really hard...
I really don't like my team at all

Claraviolet said:
The only thing that i am learning is... How to not be a jerk and dump all the staf stuff on others.
It's really hard...
I really don't like my team at all

Hmm.. I cant speak for you in this case.. You know the trouble you facing.. I just hope you get a good one next time around..

Sase said:
Hmm.. I cant speak for you in this case.. You know the trouble you facing.. I just hope you get a good one next time around..
Thank you kiddo. The thing is people say nice things and do worse stuff.
They can't be sincere and honest anymore.

Claraviolet said:
Thank you kiddo. The thing is people say nice things and do worse stuff.
They can't be sincere and honest anymore.

Isnt that the nature of humans.....

Sase said:
Isnt that the nature of humans.....

Come on..I hope you are kidding. It's not human nature.
It's just some people who are like that and I happen to be surrounded by then. Please let me live with that assumption ;_;

Claraviolet said:
Come on..I hope you are kidding. It's not human nature.
It's just some people who are like that and I happen to be surrounded by then. Please let me live with that assumption ;_;

Tryna run away from reality? Welcome to the "bitter truth".....
I am not joking.. I am being practical.. Nothing lasts forever.. And if it does, it must have had flaws in between.. Dont expect ppl to be smooth cause they aren't.. Specially the ones who says one thing and does another.. Rifts are bound to happen onr way or another.. Why take an example of your collegues.. Even parents are a good example.. Reason is simple...its because you are a human.. You are flawed. Thats all. We aint robots.

Sase said:
Tryna run away from reality? Welcome to the "bitter truth".....
I am not joking.. I am being practical.. Nothing lasts forever.. And if it does, it must have had flaws in between.. Dont expect ppl to be smooth cause they aren't.. Specially the ones who says one thing and does another.. Rifts are bound to happen onr way or another.. Why take an example of your collegues.. Even parents are a good example.. Reason is simple...its because you are a human.. You are flawed. Thats all. We aint robots.

Hmm... That makes sense but still..... There are more annoying and cunning people in the world than the people i work with

Star_Of_Hope said:
We will make a separate list again. Those were nbf members birthday dates. It was a site before AMF which is really active

Add mine when you remake your list to :)

Back