ScarletSaber - August 9th

@Burnsy - March 14th

@Itachi_Hero - November 14th

@Naiwen - October 2nd

Last edited:
Prince said:
Flaming darkness of akatsuki

I really hope that wasn't me

Did we list your birthday in that list, ouji?
Or do you have the birthday as that of the flaming darkness? o_O

Claraviolet said:
Did we list your birthday in that list, ouji?
Or do you have the birthday as that of the flaming darkness? o_O

I meant, Is flaming me or someone else, cause that seems like a name that I would have used

Prince said:
I meant, Is flaming me or someone else, cause that seems like a name that I would have used

I see. Does the birthday matches your birthday too?

Sase said:
I am the same as Kuran.. I don't celebrate my bday anyway.. Thanks, clara chan.

I thought I am the only odd duck here. I am glad to have a mate who is like me.
I am just kidding of course :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
I thought I am the only odd duck here. I am glad to have a mate who is like me.
I am just kidding of course :cheers:

Maybe you were , maybe you were not.. But I meant what I said man.. I have never.. Like never cut a cake for my birthday.. And celebration.. I even dont know how it is like...

Sase said:
Maybe you were , maybe you were not.. But I meant what I said man.. I have never.. Like never cut a cake for my birthday.. And celebration.. I even dont know how it is like...

I am not a big cake cutter, but I used to go out with my friends when I was young. But later, I came to not care about it, and then I just stopped. It's not a bid deal for me. You never enjoyed your birthday even as a kid, I take it?

KuranKaname said:
I am not a big cake cutter, but I used to go out with my friends when I was young. But later, I came to not care about it, and then I just stopped. It's not a bid deal for me. You never enjoyed your birthday even as a kid, I take it?

Nah.. It Was nothing special tbh.. A regular day which would remind me, I am growing old and old......

Sase said:
Nah.. It Was nothing special tbh.. A regular day which would remind me, I am growing old and old......

Come on man! You are just want in your early twenties? How can you say that when you haven't even reached the magic number 30. Now, 30 is getting old.

KuranKaname said:
Come on man! You are just want in your early twenties? How can you say that when you haven't even reached the magic number 30. Now, 30 is getting old.

Nah.. Age as a number and outer looks alone is not what I am referring to.. Its just I feel disinterested sometimes and more mature at heart that I feel I am old already.. I sort of like the feeling tbh~.

Sase said:
Nah.. Age as a number and outer looks alone is not what I am referring to.. Its just I feel disinterested sometimes and more mature at heart that I feel I am old already.. I sort of like the feeling tbh~.

Go out and having some fun. You really shouldn't be talking like this at your age and if you are old that makes me old too as I have in my very early twenties.

Back