Awesome Anime Quotes

"After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles, made by those with power to suit themselves."~Ciel Phantomhive

Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes, but I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it, but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat! - Monkey D. Luffy

"You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you."
-Sakata Gintoki

"The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you're ok." ~Accelerator

Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you! - kenpachi

~Takasugi Shinsuke~
"The only people who say that money doesn't matter in this world are the ones with lots of it."

Finished? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. - kenpachi

"Why are you punching? What are you chasing? You should already know the answer to that. To become strong."
- Coach Kamogawa

There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause troubles without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood… and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others: They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they’ve never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them… because in truth, I am that monster.
~L (Death Note)

Getting dumped always makes a man stronger, but then again, men aren’t meant to pursue happiness…
~Jiraiya (Naruto Shippuden)

Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war. War will never cease to exist… reasons can be thought up after the fact… Human nature pursues strife.
~Pain (Naruto Shippuden)

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will
~Guts (Berserk)

"For the time being, all an idiot like me can do is to keep moving forward..." - rin (blue exorcist)

What are you doing? Why do you run Ichigo? You still have not called me. Face forward, Ichigo. You should be able to hear it now. That which blocks your ears is worthless fear. The enemy is one, you are one. What is there to fear? Cast off your fear. Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die. Shout…my name is…ZANGETSU!
~Zangetsu (Bleach)

By experiencing both, victory and defeat, running away and shedding tears, a man will become a man. - Shanks

There’s no hope on the battlefield. It has nothing but unspeakable despair. Just a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated. Yet humanity has never recognized this truth. And the reason for that is, in every era, a dazzling hero has blinded people with their legends and prevented them from seeing the evil of bloodshed. The true nature of humanity has not advanced a step beyond the Stone Age.
~Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

"If fighting could provide us with the truth, nobody would make any mistakes in their lives. A person's life is not that easy. The truth you must learn from yourself, from how you live your life."
- Himura Kenshin

Back