Awesome Anime Quotes

"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"
~ Don Quixote Doflamingo (One Piece)

I never thought he would say something deep man. It reminds me of @MadaraUchiha 's signature man. From where did you get that quote man?

ItachioftheLeaf said:
Im quite used to getting spoilers by now :/
you shouldn't be used to it.
it must have been hard. just block the people who are giving you spoilers without any warning

Blackangel said:
you shouldn't be used to it.
it must have been hard. just block the people who are giving you spoilers without any warning
I was in school at that time, so i couldnt really block my classmates whom i kinda forced into watching anime.

ItachioftheLeaf said:
I was in school at that time, so i couldnt really block my classmates whom i kinda forced into watching anime.

i am so sorry to hear that.
i avoid spoilers a lot and they take out the fun in it. you should spoil them too

Blackangel said:
i am so sorry to hear that.
i avoid spoilers a lot and they take out the fun in it. you should spoil them too

Na, its fine im not kinda guy who returns the favor like that.
I was the first one in my group to start watching anime, so i was kind of promoting it all the time.
I didnt want my frnds to stop watching cos of spoilers.

*DEATH NOTE SPOILER*

Like you tell someone, bro in Death Note first half L will die and second half finally Light dies.
No way anyone would watch it then.

ItachioftheLeaf said:
Na, its fine im not kinda guy who returns the favor like that.
I was the first one in my group to start watching anime, so i was kind of promoting it all the time.
I didnt want my frnds to stop watching cos of spoilers.

*DEATH NOTE SPOILER*

Like you tell someone, bro in Death Note first half L will die and second half finally Light dies.
No way anyone would watch it then.
i think you are right.
that would spoil the entire anime and that's very good example. even if no one around you watches, if you enjoy anime, you could always talk to us

Blackangel said:
i think you are right.
that would spoil the entire anime and that's very good example. even if no one around you watches, if you enjoy anime, you could always talk to us

Thanks a lot Angel-chan :D
I would surely talk to you guys if needed.

ItachioftheLeaf said:
Thanks a lot Angel-chan :D
I would surely talk to you guys if needed.
not for need.it's for fun.
i like talking a lot and that's why i make so many chapter threads.

“People aren’t as complex as you think they are. They’re simple, and they get sad or angry over simple things. That’s how they are. They’re quickly affected by the littlest things, and live without knowing where they’re going to fall down. That’s who people are!”

– Chiyuki, Death Parade

[quote="HannahCN" pid='144491' dateline='1561558930']
“People aren’t as complex as you think they are. They’re simple, and they get sad or angry over simple things. That’s how they are. They’re quickly affected by the littlest things, and live without knowing where they’re going to fall down. That’s who people are!”

– Chiyuki, Death Parade
[/quote]

it is so good.
i watched death parade and i didn't think much of it at that time but now, i think this is a great quote

A couple of my personal favorites.

"I am Sailor Moon. In the name of the moon, I will punish you" Serena, Sailor Moon 
"Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" Goku, Dragon Ball Z
"Who are you calling short!? Edward, Full Metal Alchemist.

[quote="manga1977" pid='155179' dateline='1567549772']
A couple of my personal favorites.

"I am Sailor Moon. In the name of the moon, I will punish you" Serena, Sailor Moon 
"Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" Goku, Dragon Ball Z
"Who are you calling short!? Edward, Full Metal Alchemist.
[/quote]

That third quote is very famous :D
I haven't seen the first two anime

A good person? Well… I don’t really like that term. Because to me, it just seems to mean someone who’s good for you. And I don’t think there’s any one person who’s good for everyone." --Armin Arlert

That's an interesting quote

I could take every second line from A Place Further Than The Universe, imo, so for now, I settled on this one:

Hinata-Miyake-quotes-7.jpg

Grey_Fox said:
Look at me! Look at me! The monster inside of me has grown this big

that's not an awesome quote.
it doesn't even have a good meaning and it's just saying how there is a monster inside each of us.

Blackangel said:
that's not an awesome quote.
it doesn't even have a good meaning and it's just saying how there is a monster inside each of us.

That's just how the meaning is, there is monster inside each of us Haha..

Back