Avatar: The Last Air Bender! What's your thoughts?

Vaador

I used to love this growing up and didn't miss one episode of it. What do you guys think of it?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I think this is a cartoon.
@MadaraUchiha are we considering this as an anime?

Well, the style of it(animation, having a narrative) is certainly inspired by anime, and it is considered by people to be 'mature', so why not?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, the style of it(animation, having a narrative) is certainly inspired by anime, and it is considered by people to be 'mature', so why not?
If that is the case then it's fine.
I didn't complete watching it.

It was my favorite! I loved how they actually used types of martial arts in the show and how they tried-and succeeded in making the world something semi-realistic. World building.

Prince said:
It was my favorite! I loved how they actually used types of martial arts in the show and how they tried-and succeeded in making the world something semi-realistic. World building.

Did you see the movie too?
Or just anime?

I loved it, even its spin off series Korra. I still need to read the connecting comic though.

Too bad more cartoons aren't like this these days.

Star_Of_Hope said:
There will be a second movie.
It might release sometime next year.

the movie was MEH but the anime/cartoon was amazing. (Some note it as an anime most cartoon)

Ace said:
the movie was MEH but the anime/cartoon was amazing. (Some note it as an anime most cartoon)

I have watched the movie.
As for the anime (It's cartoon, to be honest), I have watched 15 episodes and dropped it(unintentionally)

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have watched the movie.
As for the anime (It's cartoon, to be honest), I have watched 15 episodes and dropped it(unintentionally)

the movie was okay, but the cartoon was my childhood also the quality and comedy still make me happy haha it's an enjoyable show.

Ace said:
the movie was okay, but the cartoon was my childhood also the quality and comedy still make me happy haha it's an enjoyable show.

Okay.
I will start watching it again :D
I don't remember the story anymore.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Okay.
I will start watching it again :D
I don't remember the story anymore.

some shows just aren't for everyone though so don't feel forced to watch it, everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

Ace said:
some shows just aren't for everyone though so don't feel forced to watch it, everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

I don't remember why I dropped it.
Probably because of the subtitles and the low audio.

Back