Attack on titan winds up.

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member

I was waiting to binge watch the whole series for ages but they kept breaking the final season into parts that never ended. I started this anime back in 2013 when it was the biggest thing ever but the insanely long gap made people forget about it. This is the second long running anime i've watched since my teens (since naruto) that has ended and it will be a special moment.

i was not in teens but this anime made big waves in the anime community @Burnsy .
don't you watch one piece, burns?

I was waiting to binge watch the whole series for ages but they kept breaking the final season into parts that never ended. I started this anime back in 2013 when it was the biggest thing ever but the insanely long gap made people forget about it. This is the second long running anime i've watched since my teens (since naruto) that has ended and it will be a special moment.
I don't think I am that attached to AOT but Naruto on the other hand.....

Finally.
I think I watched the first season and then haven't watched any other seasons.
It's time to pick it up

Now that I have time I will be rewatching the whole series in a binge before watching season 4 (for the first time). Didn't get many things in the story it being weekly plus the huge gaps in between seasons. Season 1 already down. ✅

Now that I have time I will be rewatching the whole series in a binge before watching season 4 (for the first time). Didn't get many things in the story it being weekly plus the huge gaps in between seasons. Season 1 already down. ✅
Watching everything can brush up the memory and makes the new season, all the more interesting.
Good choice man

Better to check manga too.
Sometimes anime just doesn't do justice to the manga.

Watching everything can brush up the memory and makes the new season, all the more interesting.
Good choice man
Better to check manga too.
Sometimes anime just doesn't do justice to the manga.

Watched it all and it was an amazing trip except for season 4.

Season 1 was great even after 11 years and this time I made sure to remember all the names of the huge cast so I follow better. There were so many questions raised when this season aired and NONE of them were answered in that season and only cliffhangers followed by a massive 5 year gap to season 2 made me so sad. Season 2 was short and ok but the revel of reiner and berthrod was sick (much better the first time). Season 3's first half was my favorite bit in both my times watching this because for the first time in like 6 years I got the answers for the cliff hangar mysteries in this anime.
Season 4 had a lot of shitty 3D titan fights and some good parts but the story went for a overcomplicated toss as well and the ending was meh. Really was close to giving Aot a 9.5-10 before watching the final season.

Watched it all and it was an amazing trip except for season 4.

Season 1 was great even after 11 years and this time I made sure to remember all the names of the huge cast so I follow better. There were so many questions raised when this season aired and NONE of them were answered in that season and only cliffhangers followed by a massive 5 year gap to season 2 made me so sad. Season 2 was short and ok but the revel of reiner and berthrod was sick (much better the first time). Season 3's first half was my favorite bit in both my times watching this because for the first time in like 6 years I got the answers for the cliff hangar mysteries in this anime.
Season 4 had a lot of shitty 3D titan fights and some good parts but the story went for a overcomplicated toss as well and the ending was meh. Really was close to giving Aot a 9.5-10 before watching the final season.
The ending could either be epic or just plain bad.

Back