Attack on Titan season 3 episode 1

Risk

Attack on Titan is off to a big start with its first episode and if I remember the manga correctly this season is gonna be great. Not a fan of the new opening thought I like the old ones they felt much more hyped up.

Not watching it till it airs on Toonami, but just like to say the new opening sucks. Bring back Linked Horizon!

Season 3 is airing?
Wow...I should start watching the season 2 then. I didn't think it would air this soon

Claraviolet said:
Season 3 is airing?
Wow...I should start watching the season 2 then. I didn't think it would air this soon

The first episode just aired so you got some time to catch up.

BurnsyCEO said:
Looks pretty meh.

Did you watch the other seasons, are you gonna keep up with this one?

Risk said:

Yeah and by the time I finish the second season, they would probably air another 10 episodes or so.
I really have to catch up with boku no hero academia and owari no seraph too

I liked the episode quite a bit.
And while the opening is visually cool to some extent, it is a bit of a disappointment that the opening isn't 'epic', especially when the previous openings are 'Guren no Yumiya' and 'Shinzou wa Sasageyo'. I guess this suggests that this arc won't be all that action-packed?
This season is confirmed for two-cours, by the way.

Claraviolet said:
Yeah and by the time I finish the second season, they would probably air another 10 episodes or so.
I really have to catch up with boku no hero academia and owari no seraph too

Well you can always binge it when it fully airs but it is always fun to discuss weekly and I assume most people here will be watching it.

What is "two-cours"?

Risk said:
Well you can always binge it when it fully airs but it is always fun to discuss weekly and I assume most people here will be watching it.

What is "two-cours"?

1 cour = 12/13 weeks or episodes or one season(Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall).
2 cours = 22-26 episodes/weeks or airing across two seasons, mentioned above.

i am going to watch this, today. i missed the date somehow and thinking it's still a long way before the release.

Risk said:

Of course I watched it. It's just less and less recognizable to the show I thought it was going to be from 4 years ago when I watched the first 2 episodes.

Demon_skeith said:
Not watching it till it airs on Toonami, but just like to say the new opening sucks. Bring back Linked Horizon!

It was just revealed that Linked Horizon is gonna do the ED.

Demon_skeith said:
the current one or a later one?

Episode 1 didn't have an ED. And, the current one. Maybe they'll switch it once something happens, cuz the OP serves as a pretty good ED.

MadaraUchiha said:
Episode 1 didn't have an ED. And, the current one. Maybe they'll switch it once something happens, cuz the OP serves as a pretty good ED.

Yo is nobody watching serial experiments lain?

BurnsyCEO said:
Yo is nobody watching serial experiments lain?

Yeah only people who watched it reply to my thread about the first episode. I'll try to watch episodes 2 and 3 and post a thread for them and see if it piques someone's interest.
Why?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah only people who watched it reply to my thread about the first episode. I'll try to watch episodes 2 and 3 and post a thread for them and see if it piques someone's interest.
Why?

i think i will watch it and i changed my mind about not watching it.
i will give my replies to your thread soon

SecretWish said:
i think i will watch it and i changed my mind about not watching it.
i will give my replies to your thread soon

Yeah sure but I've only created one thread: for episode 1.

MadaraUchiha said:
Why?

Just noticed the lack of discussion threads.

Back