Ask your questions...

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, you needn't worry about all those buttons.......And, can you create an attractive logo for our website, and place it at the centre of both the primary and the secondary banners?

So, char's for primary banner: Luffy(One Piece), Naruto(Naruto), Ichigo(Bleach), Goku(Dragon Ball), Gin(Gintama), Light(Death Note), Lelouch(Code Geass), edward elric(FMA:B), main character of Fairy Tail, Eren(Shingeki no Kyojin), maybe, Itachi so that Clara won't cry.......

Char's for secondary banner: Luffy, Itachi, Zoro, Ichigo, Vegetta, and @Star_Of_Hope, any suggestions?

Primary banner's design:
You remember this pic you designed:
http://animemangaforum.com/Thread-theme-possibilty

Now, I want the characters in the primary banner to not be like the ones in the current banner, and they should be consecutively placed. Example:
http://s167.photobucket.com/user/sakura_blossom14/media/naruto teams/naruto20sestava.jpg.html

And, it'd be better if they have look serious or slightly smile face, or look as though they are ready for battle.....

Secondary banner design: Similar to the current one, except that more characters can be placed.....

Logo design: Any logo that contrasts well with the background, and is visible.......

Well, it's juz 'Custom User Title', and I put it as Batman when I joined OPF, because, I don't know, I like Batman.......

How about adding itachi to both the banners to please clara?

Phoenix96ace said:
okay and about the home portal ect. button's if i could get a clean template i could move around them without losing visibility or char's on the banner what char's do you want? like more of a narrowed down example would be luffy ichigo kirito goku ect.

Uh, can you design the banner alone? We'll take care of the logo......

Claraviolet said:
all the best...for what?
Are you trying to be sarcastic here?

all good and orry wifi is down at my house atm -sent from tablet@liabrary-

Burnsy CEO said:
Why do you select madara as your avatar?
Did he have some resemblance to you?

I entered this forum called Nspot, and no one had Madara as his/her username, and I proceeded to have it use my username for my Disqus profile, and I continue to have it as my username for almost all the forums I join.......

MadaraUchiha said:
I respect every single admin and mod in this forum.....And, they are my friends......
Well, to be honest, I only wanted to become a mod, as I wanted to help Clara, as she has been my friend for over three years...... I thought I wouldn't be useful being an admin without knowing the technical aspects of designing a forum..... So, I hope to learn it as soon as possible, so that I can contribute more......
I didn't know that, you are that kind towards clara.
You seem to be fighting all the time and I heard some awesome stories about you two being rivals.

Testaccount said:
You seem to be fighting all the time and I heard some awesome stories about you two being rivals.

I 'respect' her, but, that doesn't mean I won't have any arguments with her, at all.......

MadaraUchiha said:
I 'respect' her, but, that doesn't mean I won't have any arguments with her, at all.......

Sounds like a good thing. I just asked you a troll question.
Don't get too serious about it.

What is your favourite book and author?

Testaccount said:
Rivals are like that...

Back