Are you still watching anime?

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
Honest question I wanted to ask for a while man. I haven't been watching anime for years now.
It's been at least 3 years and I was wondering if it's the same for you as well.

Not as much as I used to and it will take a lot of time for me to complete one series. Things change with time

Uh......no ;_;
I really want to get back to anime.....but ...uh...it's kinda hard

I'm on and off. Started Lycoris Recoil a couple of weeks ago and just need to finish that. I've seen a lot of new ones are coming out this month so maybe i'll watch them

Not as much this past year but I had a lot of crazy shit going on. I hope to get back to my normal routine now.

Yes I do
But not as much as I would like to. It's a little boring after all the time and the predictable plots.

I try sure, but Since Demon slayer season 2.I haven't completed a single anime. I just get bored and drop it. Sometimes I watch first episodes of mildly interesting looking anime but that's about it. It's only demon slayer that keep me comming back to anime and while I'm technically waiting for AOT to end before I start watching season 3 they've been milking it for so long I have no clue when I'll get to watch the whole thing again.

I try sure, but Since Demon slayer season 2.I haven't completed a single anime. I just get bored and drop it. Sometimes I watch first episodes of mildly interesting looking anime but that's about it. It's only demon slayer that keep me comming back to anime and while I'm technically waiting for AOT to end before I start watching season 3 they've been milking it for so long I have no clue when I'll get to watch the whole thing again.
they are going to end one piece too
do you still watch it or did you drop it ?

I haven't been watching anime.
However, I am watching Lycoris recoil so probably I will get back to anime at this rate.

Back