Are there any manhwa or manhua anime?

So, you have wi-fi at your home? Or do you use the public wi-fi?

What is the speed of your connection?
It sounds like your own personal wi-fi.

I connect to public wi-fi. It's not that good but what can i say, it's not password protected.
So basically that's sharing. Did I get that right?

Nel said:
I connect to public wi-fi. It's not that good but what can i say, it's not password protected.
So basically that's sharing. Did I get that right?

Ah, I see. I would have been too paranoid about having my passwords stolen to always use public wifi :O

Sindar said:
Ah, I see. I would have been too paranoid about having my passwords stolen to always use public wifi :O

Even though you use encryption software to secure them? Don't you have any public wi-fi there?
Where do you live?

Why claraviolet? I am sorry but I don't know her much and I am not being sarcastic are anything but she is childish. her posts, behavior. I don't know...but she is different.

Nel said:
Why claraviolet? I am sorry but I don't know her much and I am not being sarcastic are anything but she is childish. her posts, behavior. I don't know...but she is different.

Then you agree with her being childish. I am glad to know that, I am not the only one who felt that way. Not everyone with a degree got knowledge.
What makes you think that she is knowledgeable? I have never seen her explain anything deep before.

No I don't :p I don't like superficial labels like "childish" being applied to people in the first place.

I've known Claraviolet for quite some time, and I've talked with her about IT and Computer Science. I don't suppose that she has knowledge, I know she does. Whether or not you want to take my word for it is up to you.

Sindar said:
No I don't :p I don't like superficial labels like "childish" being applied to people in the first place.

I've known Claraviolet for quite some time, and I've talked with her about IT and Computer Science. I don't suppose that she has knowledge, I know she does. Whether or not you want to take my word for it is up to you.

that's quite the trust you have on her bro. most of time she says things like "come on kiddo", "behave toddlers". i didn't think she can do anything major.
gotta change my opinion on her and believe me bro.it takes a lot to impress nel.

Sindar said:

You got your point across. She just doesn't have the leading or knowledge vibe.
If anything, she is like a normal user or teenager.

there aren't many anime that have manhwa or manhua. may be rashasa street and some other anime are there but they are not popular enough.

Back