Are there any manhwa or manhua anime?

N

Nel

I am just wondering.
There are so many anime based on manga but are there any manhwa or manhua anime?
Is anime the right word to refer to them?

Nel said:
I am just wondering.
There are so many anime based on manga but are there any manhwa or manhua anime?

Well, the word "Anime" is the abbreviation for the English "Animation" and it's referred to animated toons from Japan, usually. I guess it's not wrong to define manhua, animes like the other ones.

Daexto95 said:
Well, the word "Anime" is the abbreviation for the English "Animation" and it's referred to animated toons from Japan, usually. I guess it's not wrong to define manhua, animes like the other ones.

Indeed.
But you must have known the meaning I was after.

So, what is your answer to my main question?

You mean doujinshi by any chance? Well, I guess there aren't any since they're just manga or like someone calls them "comics"

Daexto95 said:
You mean doujinshi by any chance? Well, I guess there aren't any since they're just manga or like someone calls them "comics"

No.
They are different.
Noblesse is a popular manhwa.
Do you seriously don't know manhwa or manhua?

Nel said:
I am just wondering.

I never saw such animation.
Manhua and manhwa art is beautiful.
Let me know the names of such anime, when you remember them sindar.

Manhua art is stunning.
The manga I have read left me mesmerized.
Can you name couple of such anime?

Nel said:
I read some manga and I don't keep track of title and authors. I know that sounds surreal but I am not the one to keep track of things. But noblesse is the cool manhwa. It's got lots of fans. Do you read it too?

I think I started it, but read only a few pages. It wasn't bad, just didn't hook me up at the moment, and I had other stuff to read.

Sindar said:
I think I started it, but read only a few pages. It wasn't bad, just didn't hook me up at the moment, and I had other stuff to read.

Are you planning to read anytime soon?
Or have you given up on that manhwa?

You should have read at least 20 chapters before making a decision. So, what do you think of 3 level combination?
Should I give it a try?

My tastes change and unlike my wuss brother who poses bravery, I am not such a coward to keep away for blood and gore.
I will read it.

Nel said:
My tastes change and unlike my wuss brother who poses bravery, I am not such a coward to keep away for blood and gore.
I will read it.

xD Okay, let me know what you think of it =)

Back