Anyone keeping up with new One Piece chapters?

Sindar said:
Right, I know that feeling =) Wouldn't want to suggest an episodic show for discussions though, just can't imagine it working.
If your Haruhi suggestion wins you'd get a more light-hearted show for a change ^^/
I don't think it's gonna. And, anyway, Burnsy threw this other suggestion called Barakamon, and I've been wanting to watch it for quite sometime.

Short anime are cool. It wouldn't take much time to completed it and no one would say anything like that. How many episodes have you watched in that anime?

Nel said:
Short anime are cool. It wouldn't take much time to completed it and no one would say anything like that. How many episodes have you watched in that anime?
I'm only nine episodes in. Nah, we aren't going to watch Seki kun here as a monthly anime, that would never work :p If you wanna you can watch, then we can talk about it =)

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't think it's gonna. And, anyway, Burnsy threw this other suggestion called Barakamon, and I've been wanting to watch it for quite sometime.
Oh, that one is even more relaxed I'd say : D I can watch it too. I'll probably be lagging behind you all though.

Sindar said:
Oh, that one is even more relaxed I'd say : D I can watch it too. I'll probably be lagging behind you all though.

Yes, I heard from many people it's a light-hearted heart-warming anime. And, anyway, Barakamon has 12 episodes, so, we are probably gonna watch 6 episodes a week, which is almost an episode a day. Think you can do that?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, I heard from many people it's a light-hearted heart-warming anime. And, anyway, Barakamon has 12 episodes, so, we are probably gonna watch 6 episodes a week, which is almost an episode a day. Think you can do that?

Nope : D I'm gonna watch it in German (still learning the language) it might take me an hour for each episode. I can maybe watch 2 episodes a week ^^/ Anyway, don't mind me, I have a pretty bad record with watching TV series, don't even finish half of the ones I like...

Sindar said:
Nope : D I'm gonna watch it in German (still learning the language) it might take me an hour for each episode. I can maybe watch 2 episodes a week ^^/ Anyway, don't mind me, I have a pretty bad record with watching TV series, don't even finish half of the ones I like...
You don't finish half the ones you like? Wow. I mean, an example?

I see. I've seen Kill la Kill out of that list, and I can assure you, it maintains the same energy throughout.

Sindar said:
I'm only nine episodes in. Nah, we aren't going to watch Seki kun here as a monthly anime, that would never work :p If you wanna you can watch, then we can talk about it =)

Why wouldn't it work? Everyone except me is looking for short anime here

Nel said:
Why wouldn't it work? Everyone except me is looking for short anime here

Everyone also seems to be into substantial anime too, though =) But really, we don't need to dedicate half a month to Seki kun : D I'll be waiting till you watch it ^^/

Sindar said:
Everyone also seems to be into substantial anime too, though =) But really, we don't need to dedicate half a month to Seki kun : D I'll be waiting till you watch it ^^/

Okay. In the meanwhile watch gravitation, skip beat. We might watch no 6 as a monthly anime

Nel said:
Okay. In the meanwhile watch gravitation, skip beat. We might watch no 6 as a monthly anime
Great, let me know what you think about Gravitation when you finish it =) I probably won't be able to watch No 6 with you, but that is okay.

Sindar said:
Great, let me know what you think about Gravitation when you finish it =) I probably won't be able to watch No 6 with you, but that is okay.

Does it have a story too, or is it just chibi faces? ^ .^

72ab4ab250b0f5c53987f48b5670cc1e.gif

Back