Anyone keeping up with new One Piece chapters?

Sindar

I've been reading the Whole Cake Island arc, seem pretty great. Most of the recent chapters seem really good, the story goes on fast, yet a lot of world building get woven in too. The latest chapter had been on the slower side, but oh well, it is a flashback. Anyone else following the manga?

I don't follow the manga but I can't believe that the Arc is still ongoing in manga. Please tell me that pudding isn't a nice girl. She seemed fishy to me

Nel said:
I don't follow the manga but I can't believe that the Arc is still ongoing in manga. Please tell me that pudding isn't a nice girl. She seemed fishy to me

So the anime caught up to manga. I hope they don't take a break because of that. That big momma tantrum is childish at best. I dislike pudding

Nel said:
So the anime caught up to manga. I hope they don't take a break because of that. That big momma tantrum is childish at best. I dislike pudding

Manga is like 30 chapters ahead, I think it would be enough for a while. From what I know, OP anime manages to stay close to 1 chapter per episode speed, so it might be fine.

So did I get it right that no one here reads the manga? >.<

Sindar said:
Manga is like 30 chapters ahead, I think it would be enough for a while. From what I know, OP anime manages to stay close to 1 chapter per episode speed, so it might be fine.

So did I get it right that no one here reads the manga? >.<

@Ace reads manga and @MadaraUchiha reads things too. I didn't think that one piece anime is that close to manga. So you watch one piece anime too?

Nel said:
@Ace reads manga and @MadaraUchiha reads things too. I didn't think that one piece anime is that close to manga. So you watch one piece anime too?

Well 30 chapters is more than 5 months worth of material. It isn't that close :D

Nope. I only watch short clips on youtube, the cool moments and such, mostly from older episodes.

Sindar said:
Well 30 chapters is more than 5 months worth of material. It isn't that close :D

Nope. I only watch short clips on youtube, the cool moments and such, mostly from older episodes.

By any chance do you prefer manga over anime?

Sindar said:

That feeling when you go to a former One Piece forum and no one reads the latest chapters T_T

It's not that I don't like One Piece. I just think that reading manga is cut out for me. But, I can certainly try discussing content from the latest episode.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's not that I don't like One Piece. I just think that reading manga is cut out for me. But, I can certainly try discussing content from the latest episode.
I was just making a joke =) I'm slightly more excited about newest chapters than I should be, that's all.

I didn't think it would be that hard to imitate a manga. Then you won't be watching anime with us?

Nel said:
I didn't think it would be that hard to imitate a manga. Then you won't be watching anime with us?
If it is Haruhi - I will be in the discussions, cause I've seen that show already. As for new things, I have a bit of a problem with that at the moment, not likely gonna watch any.

Sindar said:
If it is Haruhi - I will be in the discussions, cause I've seen that show already. As for new things, I have a bit of a problem with that at the moment, not likely gonna watch any.

You can give suggestions too. You don't have to stop watching what you have picked up

I wouldn't mind watching comedy. All this while, I've been watching stuff that are anything but 'fun' or 'light-hearted'. I'm dying to have a change of pace in the kind of stuff I'm watching. The problem is, even though I want to, I just can't bring myself to get away from these.

MadaraUchiha said:
I wouldn't mind watching comedy. All this while, I've been watching stuff that are anything but 'fun' or 'light-hearted'. I'm dying to have a change of pace in the kind of stuff I'm watching. The problem is, even though I want to, I just can't bring myself to get away from these.

Right, I know that feeling =) Wouldn't want to suggest an episodic show for discussions though, just can't imagine it working.
If your Haruhi suggestion wins you'd get a more light-hearted show for a change ^^/

Back