Any suggestions

Mina

I'm trying to get back into anime now that I have some free time on my hands I want to watch a short series that has a lot of
gore in it and a great storyline behind it........thanks in advance

Drifters sounds perfect for you.
Honorable mentions to Ajin/Akame ga kill and new season of AOT.
Ajin has the darkest story and Akame ga kill the lightest for a gorry anime.

Try watching :
KINGDOM" (if u like medieval times war and stuff) its has 2 season 24 ep each (not short i know >/_\< )
Tokyo Ghoul (if u havent)
Deadman wonderland
Mirai Nikki
Danganronpa (this anime is super awesome) it has 3 seasons

Other animes mentioned in ^ replies.
i dont remember anymore gore anime

?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
Try watching :
KINGDOM" (if u like medieval times war and stuff) its has 2 season 24 ep each (not short i know >/_\< )
Deadman wonderland
Mirai Nikki

Are you sure that dragonroppa got gory content? I thought it was just your average Stein's gate anime

Try watching :
Deadman wonderland
Mirai Nikki

Mirai Nikki sounds interesting i'm gonna watch that thank you :)

BurnsyCEO said:
Drifters sounds perfect for you.
Honorable mentions to Ajin/Akame ga kill and new season of AOT.
Ajin has the darkest story and Akame ga kill the lightest for a gorry anime.

If you had to choose between Ajin and drifters which would you pick

Mina said:

If you are into crazy "female" protagonists them watch it. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to recover from the shock as that girl is a true psycho. Watch Deadman wonderland too

mhmm i'll give drifters a try after i watch mirai nikki...thanks

Nel said:
If you are into crazy "female" protagonists them watch it. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to recover from the shock as that girl is a true psycho. Watch Deadman wonderland too

yea lol I actually watch a lot of crazy shyt so i dnt mind....i dnt really want to watch deadman wonderland they used to
show it on tv a while back and i saw a few eps didn't really grab my attention

Mina said:
mhmm i'll give drifters a try after i watch mirai nikki...thanks

It's full of Gore and blood that you wouldn't want to watch it while eating or work your stomach full. Then try kagewani. It's not gory but it will capture your attention

Nel said:
It's full of Gore and blood that you wouldn't want to watch it while eating or work your stomach full. Then try kagewani. It's not gory but it will capture your attention

i'm on the 11th episode it hasnt been that bad lol

Nel said:
Are you sure that dragonroppa got gory content? I thought it was just your average Stein's gate anime

I think it didnt show that much gore but its about students killing each other, so ithought its worth mentioning
But u know they show quick game like animations for punishments to students who get caught while killing, in that they show all weird stuff like horses running over a student.

Mina said:

Drifters = fast paced and historical and little bit fantasy.
Ajin = Bit slow and serious and more dark anime.

I personally would have watched drifters first cos its fun to watch and fast.

I think it didnt show that much gore but its about students killing each other, so ithought its worth mentioning
But u know they show quick game like animations for punishments to students who get caught while killing, in that they show all weird stuff like horses running over a student.

I think i'll just give both a try and future diary was really good btw

well tbh i was expecting more gore but that crazy girl kept me entertained....naruto i hated how it ended but i've been
watching it on tv and it's making me love it all over again lol what's ur fav anime?

Mina said:
well tbh i was expecting more gore but that crazy girl kept me entertained....naruto i hated how it ended but i've been
watching it on tv and it's making me love it all over again lol what's ur fav anime?

My favorite anime is bleach. It's pretty obvious from my avatar. I wish they would take up bleach again

I would recommend donten ni warau.
It's a good anime and worth the watch.
Are you watching anything as of now?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I would recommend donten ni warau.
It's a good anime and worth the watch.
Are you watching anything as of now?

no time hasn't been on my side lately lol

Back