Annoying youtube advertisements.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I hate YouTube advertisements.They are really annoying and some are not even related to our searches and preferences :(

How many of you guys share the same feeling?

Almost everyone hates them..............Although, once in a blue moon, a good advertisement comes..............

What ads? :D:D:D:D

Adblocker Plus pow!

?I hate ads, that's why i use it, they are just all over the screen. :D

I find the YouTube adverts to be really annoying to be honest. The ones that you can not skip are ones that really annoy me because it's never anything I am interested in which makes it worse.

Yeah, AdBlocker definitely makes them go away. Some of them help indie businesses and whatnot, varying on which ad you end up seeing. They get paid a minute amount for every view they get :p

Two words, adblocker and flash blocker.

I rarely see any ads on any site unless they are in video pop ups, then you can't do anything to that.

I share the same feeling as you. The advertisements on youtube are truly annoying, and there is no way to stop them. I don't believe ad blockers will even stop them. I wish they had like pay $0.99 and get ad free for a month, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Oh my god, you feel my pain man! I got rid of that problem though, thanks to Adblock. I highly suggest that you get that app from the Google Chrome store. It's free.

onecanvasonesoul said:
Adblocker works with youtube videos?

It does, but I hope you're not watching any small channels since you're eating their paycheck by blocking their only source of revenue.

Everyone hates ads, but I doubt that many would be willing to pay $10/month to access Youtube, and without that money from the advertisers you know how it all would end up...

Back