Anime with westernized character design

i never expected that too.
it's very hard to see the similarities but once you observed you could pick them out easily

Honestly can't think of any fully different from normal anime aesthetic maybe the recent Pokemon Sun and Moon with its drastically changed character designs. Though I haven't watched a single episode of Pokemon.

MadaraUchiha said:
Honestly can't think of any fully different from normal anime aesthetic maybe the recent Pokemon Sun and Moon with its drastically changed character designs. Though I haven't watched a single episode of Pokemon.
single episode?
i thought you were watching all the popular anime and trying to decide whether they are worth your time like dragon ball

Blackangel said:
single episode?
i thought you were watching all the popular anime and trying to decide whether they are worth your time like dragon ball
I also said i'm gonna watch shows that are under 100 episodes, with Dragon Ball, Bleach and Gintama being exceptions.

Pokemon has 1000+ episodes.

MadaraUchiha said:
I also said i'm gonna watch shows that are under 100 episodes, with Dragon Ball, Bleach and Gintama being exceptions.

Pokemon has 1000+ episodes.
you could have watched just one episode for namesake
and it's an episodic anime and you won't be missing much

Blackangel said:
you could have watched just one episode for namesake
and it's an episodic anime and you won't be missing much
You could say the same about every single anime out there.

MadaraUchiha said:
You could say the same about every single anime out there.
there are some anime like death note which is not episodic.
you who be missing out something if you skip an episode

Blackangel said:
there are some anime like death note which is not episodic.
you who be missing out something if you skip an episode
What I meant was "you could have watched an episode of this anime" apply to any anime out there, time and interest are important too.

MadaraUchiha said:
What I meant was "you could have watched an episode of this anime" apply to any anime out there, time and interest are important too.
what about digimon?
have you watched at least one episode of that anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope I was too young at that time so I didn't get into Pokemon, Digimon and Dragon Ball.
digimon is very good
and i like it better than pokemon and i would recommend it but you would probably find it boring now

Blackangel said:
digimon is very good
and i like it better than pokemon and i would recommend it but you would probably find it boring now
I have been watching old shows from time to time but Digimon isn't in my radar.

MadaraUchiha said:
I have been watching old shows from time to time but Digimon isn't in my radar.
it's one of my favorite shows at some time
it's been a long time but i loved it. i think there are many series in it and it's just 30-40 episode series

Back