Anime with too much information

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Some anime.... Well they are a way too fast paced. Some thing like Accel world. Do you know any other anime like this?

Log Horizon Season 2. It's nothing more than an exposition dump. It was an undoing of everything good about season 1.
Akame ga Kill moved way too fast, for its own good, and become mediocre to bad in the last few episodes for me.
I also Gilgamesh to be convoluted.

MadaraUchiha said:
Log Horizon Season 2. It's nothing more than an exposition dump. It was an undoing of everything good about season 1.
Akame ga Kill moved way too fast, for its own good, and become mediocre to bad in the last few episodes for me.
I also Gilgamesh to be convoluted.

I remember gilgamesh too. I watched like...3 episodes or something and I dropped it. I believe it's a dystopia anime ._.

Claraviolet said:
I thought it's got a decent score.
Did you drop the anime as well ma-chan?
I finished it till the end, and it was a complete mess. Didn't know what the hell it was doing. Too ambitious but failed completely in execution.

MadaraUchiha said:
I finished it till the end, and it was a complete mess. Didn't know what the hell it was doing. Too ambitious but failed completely in execution.

Oh...then I am glad that I skipped it. I am not into boring anime like that.
Still, it's got quite a name ya know.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh, well, I didn't know that.

Have you watched accel world?
I just saw it in my drive and I have been thinking about it. I dropped it after watching 3 episodes or so....

Claraviolet said:
Have you watched accel world?
I just saw it in my drive and I have been thinking about it. I dropped it after watching 3 episodes or so....

I've heard of it, but I haven't watched it.

MadaraUchiha said:
I've heard of it, but I haven't watched it.

I see...I was hoping to get an opinion about this anime. I don't know whether to pick it up or just drop it for good.

Claraviolet said:
I see...I was hoping to get an opinion about this anime. I don't know whether to pick it up or just drop it for good.

Don't watch it if you don't want to. There's a lot of anime out there. Did you drop Steins;Gate?

MadaraUchiha said:
Don't watch it if you don't want to. There's a lot of anime out there. Did you drop Steins;Gate?

I haven't picked it yet. I will watch it later. Not in the mood for gooey stuff ya know.

Baccano. It gave you snippets of information in a non chronological order from the view points of many many characters. But that anime is really good and I watched it twice and it made perfect sense the second time.

BurnsyCEO said:
Baccano. It gave you snippets of information in a non chronological order from the view points of many many characters. But that anime is really good and I watched it twice and it made perfect sense the second time.
Sense in the second time? Is it difficult to understand by any chance or are you talking about some character's perspective?

MadaraUchiha said:
Uh, it's just one scene. That banana stuff doesn't appear again.

Good...I hope the same applies to humans as well..

Claraviolet said:
Sense in the second time? Is it difficult to understand by any chance or are you talking about some character's perspective?

Wtf

MadaraUchiha said:

Do not swear baka ma Chan. Even humans turned to goo ya know. So I was asking about human goo rather than the banana goo over there

Claraviolet said:

Wat

Back