Anime that is likely to end soon

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Name an anime series that is still ongoing at this moment, but is likely to approach its end soon enough. How many more seasons do you think it will last? 😁

Last edited:
One piece. I have been told that it's going to end soon.
However it might take another 5-10 years easily for that to happen. Just a guess at this point.

i think both boruto and one piece lol
they milked everything from these two anime in about 5-10 seasons they will wrap these up

Attack on titan, they can only keep it going for so long.
I respectfully disagree, Attack on Titan has a rich storyline with plenty of material to work with. Plus, the manga is still ongoing so there's no shortage of content. What other anime do you think has a more limited lifespan?

I respectfully disagree, Attack on Titan has a rich storyline with plenty of material to work with. Plus, the manga is still ongoing so there's no shortage of content. What other anime do you think has a more limited lifespan?

Uhhh what? Manga has been done for months (A year now I think) and the whole world as far as the main issue was shown and resolved in the manga. There is nothing titan left in the series to keep it going.

Uhhh what? Manga has been done for months (A year now I think) and the whole world as far as the main issue was shown and resolved in the manga. There is nothing titan left in the series to keep it going.
do you think it's possible to get the next generation series somehow?
most of the series does that lol

It's done, the story is over, the main threat is gone forever, nothing to continue it at least in the same sense as the main series.
lol, i thought they would do something anyway
like pooh the aizen is back or again aizen is just a puppet and there is another mastermind. or quincy can revive. something lol

One piece should end in the next 5 years.
Do you think it's long? It's been going on for more than a decade and compared to that, it's fairly soon

Back