Anime Review: Prison school

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
72951l.jpg
[/align]

If Clara or anyone else who doesn't like sexual content is reading this get the hell out of here you came to the wrong thread. :hehe: [/align]

Lets get the boring stuff out of the way.....Prison school is a 12 episode anime by J.C staff and based off a manga of the same name. It supposedly covers only the first half of the manga but it ends in a great place with plenty of closure so you won't have a feeling of an incomplete story. The genre is ecchi, comedy and school life I guess...!?... I don't remember my school being like this.[/align]

[size=small]"Located on the outskirts of Tokyo, Hachimitsu Private Academy is a prestigious all-girls boarding school, famous for its high-quality education and disciplined students. However, this is all about to change due to the revision of the school's most iconic policy, as boys are now able to enroll as well.

At the start of the first semester under this new decree, a mere five boys have been accepted, effectively splitting the student body into a ratio of two hundred girls to one boy. Kiyoshi, Gakuto, Shingo, Andre, and Jo are quickly cast away without having a chance to make any kind of a first impression. Unable to communicate with their fellow female students, the eager boys set their sights on a far more dangerous task: peeping into the girls' bath!

It's only after their plan is thoroughly decimated by the infamous Underground Student Council that the motley crew find their freedom abruptly taken from them, as they are thrown into the school's prison with the sentence of an entire month as punishment. Thus begins the tale of the boys' harsh lives in Prison School, a righteous struggle that will ultimately test the bonds of friendship and perverted brotherhood."[/size]
[/align]

From that plot synopsis you might have some kind of idea what kind of show this is. Extreme punishment given out by both attractive, insane and overly sexualized female guards and out main characters being made their bitches by being made to suffer beatings, humiliation and injustice to the maximum.
Truly it takes a special kind of degenerate to write a story like this. Why? Because this takes your worst fetishes and fleshes them out as much as it can while still being considered anime instead of hentai. Stuff like being punished with lashes, being spat on, being peeded on as well as the mellow stuff like  which other ecchi shows do as well is the name of the game. Might also mention the casual full on uncensored nudity above the waist and getting as close to showing a vagina as you can to keep it's status as an anime.

Are you familiar with the term toilet humor? Well Prison school takes that to a whole new extreme. This is without a doubt the most disgusting show I have ever watched. It has full blown shit based humor,gay jokes, and peeping gags and honestly, it works because this show manages to be quite funny and entertaining. It has a good story for the kind of show it is and it had a really satisfactory ending which actually reminded me of death note's ending. The anime is pretty similar to a prison break type of story with a pinch of romance. For having that many genres rolled into one it's impressive that it managed be to coherent at all.

The main characters are decent but the 3 Student council members are actually what made this show enjoyable since they have a lot more character and they're really well done for the kind of show this is. Animation is also really good if you told me this was a madhouse show I'd have believed it.

Do I recommend this show? A big fat MAYBE. It's quite funny if you get used to it but if you're either not a guy or don't have your mind in the gutter you'll absolutely hate it. Watching 1 episode is more than enough to know if you're gonna like it or not. If you find family guy or similar type of humor funny you'll probably like this. It is a legitimate nice break from "normal anime" and judging from the shockingly high score on mal a lot of other people also think so. Or maybe they're all just bigger perverts. I'll just leave it on that note.​

Is the potty humour on the level of Gintama? That's probably the only thing in anime that's a no-no for me.
I was under the impression that this was a raunchy comedy with fan-service on the level of High School DxD with over-the-top humour, is that correct?

MadaraUchiha said:
Is the potty humour on the level of Gintama? That's probably the only thing in anime that's a no-no for me.
I was under the impression that this was a raunchy comedy with fan-service on the level of High School DxD with over-the-top humour, is that correct?

DxD wishes it was this anime in how high it is with fan service stuff. Granted this anime did have a lot of fan service, but on levels that made it uncomfortable for me just as in how detailed they were making it.

Those things aside, I loved this anime and what it had going for it.

Demon_skeith said:
DxD wishes it was this anime in how high it is with fan service stuff. Granted this anime did have a lot of fan service, but on levels that made it uncomfortable for me just as in how detailed they were making it.

Those things aside, I loved this anime and what it had going for it.

I brought up DxD to compare the fan-service alone, I don't think I've seen a mainstream anime with so much gratuitous fan-service. DxD after all is a harem power fantasy when it comes to its plot so I'm not comparing it in terms of that.

MadaraUchiha said:

I think demon sheikh has watched gintama so ask him because idk. There's only one really gross scene though which they at least hid with with blurring. This show is probably like many other ecchi shows....just way more agressive. And with scenes like this which other anime usually wouldn't touch.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(Skip to 1:36)

BurnsyCEO said:
I think demon sheikh has watched gintama so ask him because idk. There's only one really gross scene though which they at least hid with with blurring. This show is probably like many other ecchi shows....just way more agressive. And with scenes like this which other anime usually wouldn't touch.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(Skip to 1:36)

Oh it's more kinky than actually being disgusting, yeah I'm fine with watching that.

The manga took it to a whole another level than whats showed in the anime.... The so called intense scenes are made to look intense which was so fucking hilarious like kiyoshi answering to the principal's lewd question which was the only way to get out of prison.. The reasoning of kiyoshi is something, the likes of which no pervy character can ever think of.. I was laughing my ass off hearing his justification to the principal's question.

In the end though, the author just trolled the readers cause the climax had the most unexpected twist ever.. plus it dragged on too much after anime....  The ass man made the show more funny tbh.. Hearing dub is cringy though cause since I watched in sub( was too good ), I was able to enjoy this shit more...

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh it's more kinky than actually being disgusting, yeah I'm fine with watching that.

Oh there's worse scenes than that...but if this is fine you're already fine with 90% of what's shown.

Think I agree on the dub. I watched it sub and the dub in the clip above doesn't pack the same punch. How much of the total manga did the anime cover?

BurnsyCEO said:
Think I agree on the dub. I watched it sub and the dub in the clip above doesn't pack the same punch. How much of the total manga did the anime cover?

Yup and About 30%.. plenty in the manga to cover. Insanity is over the top in the last few arcs..

So I watched this two weeks back and I liked it a lot. It had a lot of kinky stuff, lots and lots of fan-service(obviously) but I really loved the humour. I can't really say anything other than that it was entertaining to watch. The glasses guy was the best character by far and karate girl from the Student Council was a close second. OP was kickass. My only pet peeve was the toilet humour I just can't stand it. But the artstyle, music, animation everything was very good. Over-the-top ridiculousness reminded me of Gintama but Gintama itself somewhat paled compared to this one.

MadaraUchiha said:
So I watched this two weeks back and I liked it a lot. It had a lot of kinky stuff, lots and lots of fan-service(obviously) but I really loved the humour. I can't really say anything other than that it was entertaining to watch. The glasses guy was the best character by far and karate girl from the Student Council was a close second. OP was kickass. My only pet peeve was the toilet humour I just can't stand it. But the artstyle, music, animation everything was very good. Over-the-top ridiculousness reminded me of Gintama but Gintama itself somewhat paled compared to this one.
i didn't expect anyone here to watch it.
good that you liked it. and there are so many gross scenes in it as well.

MadaraUchiha said:

Hana was great yes. Ending scene was the best.

Back