Anime Movie Recommendations for October 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
I edited the title if you don't mind.

Also only movies that are available for streaming in good quality should be recommended.

My recommendations are Summer Wars and Redline.

can i please recommend dyokuusai movie?
it's called classmates in english and has mild bl but it has great story and everyone will love it

I'm recommending Children who chase lost voices, Ghost in the shell and Maquia: When the promised flower blooms.

o_O
Movies eh?
Hmm...I really don't have any anime movies in my list. Still, I would like to recommend haikyuu movie for the final battle between oikawa and karasuno

Claraviolet said:
o_O
Movies eh?
Hmm...I really don't have any anime movies in my list. Still, I would like to recommend haikyuu movie for the final battle between oikawa and karasuno

But he said no movies based on anime

Are you kidding me? It's a match that takes place in the middle of a tournament and has 2 seasons of anime before it that provides a lot of context so yeah recommend something else.

this made me crack up.
but i think everyone here watched haikyuu and it wouldn't be a problem to watch the movie clara recommended

Blackangel said:
this made me crack up.
but i think everyone here watched haikyuu and it wouldn't be a problem to watch the movie clara recommended
The problem is it's basically a recap movie of season 3 so there's not even any new content.

MadaraUchiha said:
The problem is it's basically a recap movie of season 3 so there's not even any new content.
exactly why it's to pick
it's like a sneak peak for this anime and people might even start watching the anime after this

Blackangel said:
exactly why it's to pick
it's like a sneak peak for this anime and people might even start watching the anime after this
That basically spoils a lot of events from earlier seasons? Then there's no stakes involved.

There are recap movies for seasons 1 and 2 as well so if someone wants to they may as well watch that. Makes no sense to start with this.

MadaraUchiha said:
That basically spoils a lot of events from earlier seasons? Then there's no stakes involved.

There are recap movies for seasons 1 and 2 as well so if someone wants to they may as well watch that. Makes no sense to start with this.
that makes sense
we should consider movies for season 1 and people might even enjoy the recap

Blackangel said:
that makes sense
we should consider movies for season 1 and people might even enjoy the recap
Then it's basically watching Haikyuu all over again and we actually did that for 2 months as part of the group watch. Besides almost everyone has watched it here.

MadaraUchiha said:
Then it's basically watching Haikyuu all over again and we actually did that for 2 months as part of the group watch. Besides almost everyone has watched it here.
i think so too
but i don't mind watching it again and i think clara and star watched it twice as well

Blackangel said:
i think so too
but i don't mind watching it again and i think clara and star watched it twice as well
Suit yourselves I guess. I just want to watch something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back